Dress Shopping

Holly's POV

I just tried on my bridesmaid dress, it's absolutely gorgeous, I don't care what Ryan said about bridesmaid dresses being ugly, I love mine. It's white on top and the rest has a silvery glow to it, I love it!

Beckett, Johanna, Lanie and Alexis are here with me to choose my prom dress, I don't want to wear my bridesmaid dress to prom, I would use that dress in the future, but not this prom.

The others had the idea of dressing me in black, my blonde hair doesn't really go with black.

I was trying on a blue dress, honestly, the dress itself is beautiful, but I think this color goes with Alexis because she's a redhead.

I came out of the dressing room and looked and the four girls.

"No, this blue doesn't really go with your hair, why don't we stick with white? White goes with your hair," Lanie said.

"I agree," I said.

"You know, bringing Dad here would not help at all, I'm glad he decided to hang out in the precinct," Alexis said.

"I'll make sure when Johanna chooses her dress, Castle sticks with the boys," said Beckett.

"Jenny said when she went to prom she chose white, but I like white with silver or white with black," I said.

Jenny is the only blonde girl in the Castle crew (Gina is too, but she was out in season three), so when it comes to these events, I would ask jenny for advice too.

My eyes landed on a dress that was the only light in the rack of black and dark blue, I pulled it out.

"Holly, it's beautiful," Beckett said.

The dress was white, with a gleam of silver in it, it kind of looks like my bridesmaid dress, but a significant difference when you compare them.

I went to try on the dress, it fits me perfectly, no problem in size whatsoever.

I walked out and the girls gasped.

"Holly, you look like an angel," Alexis said.

"It's made for you, it hugs your every curve and it's just... Dylan would love it," Lanie said.

"I think it's the one Holly," Beckett said.

"Really?" I asked, a smile creeping over my face.

I admit, I love the dress, it goes perfectly with my blonde hair, and I think I don't need to look any further for another dress.

"So... Jo, what do you think?" I asked the baby, currently sitting up on her mother's lap.

Johanna squealed, this is the one, I know it.

"Let's take this one," I said.

----------------------------------------

I entered the loft happily, I found super comfortable flats that won't hurt me when I start dancing and a silver necklace to go with it.

"Hey girls, how was shopping?" Castle asked.

"It was good, I have my bridesmaid dress and my prom dress, they're just gorgeous," I said.

"Holly, I'll make sure Dad doesn't take out the shrivelled heads next week," Alexis said to me.

"Why are you all against the idea of threatening the boy?" Castle whined.

"Because us girls know it's embarrassing the way our dad threatens our boyfriends, though we both missed prom back then, I still know how embarrassing it is," Beckett said.

Castle pouted and we laughed.

"How's my baby girl?" Castle asked, motioning Johanna.

"Tired, I'll put her in the cot beside our bed," Beckett said and entered their room.

"I loved the necklace, thank you Alexis," I said.

Alexis was the one who got me the necklace, she insisted on giving it to me as my 'welcome to the family' gift.

"Your welcome Holly, as I said, you're my sister now, it's normal that I get you stuff," Alexis said.

"Well I couldn't refuse can I?"

We laughed all our way upstairs, I love this family!