Three Years Later

I'm sorry to say that this would be the second last chapter of this fanfic, I am just feeling that writing this fanfic is work (like how Castle felt when he wrote and finished the Derrick Storm series), but I am thinking of a Stanathan story and hopefully that would turn out well!

----------------------------------------

Holly's POV

"His name is Jackson Roy Castle," Beckett announced, smiling down at the little blue bundle in her arms.

Yes, I have a little brother, Jackson, he's just beautiful, Johanna climbed in bed with her mother and stroked her little brother's face. Beckett just had him and we were all gathered around the bed, like how it was three years ago when Johanna was born.

I just graduated high school, I looked for a place in Columbia Univeristy, where Alexis was, she graduated a couple years ago.

Dylan and I are going to move in together after college, we are going to Columbia together and it is so exciting! We have been together for three years and Gloria backed off and hooked up with Jeffrey Davidson, suits her well.

"This little guy is going to be in good hands Beckett," Esposito said.

"Yeah, we would teach him how to play ball," Ryan said.

"Shoot a gun," Esposito added.

"Cuff a bad guy."

"Interrogate a bad guy."

"Crack open locks."

"Guys!" Beckett laughed.

"Holly? Alexis?" Castle asked, he noticed we were getting a bit quiet.

"We're fine Dad," Alexis said and ran her left hand through her hair.

But Castle caught Alexis's hand, I looked closer and saw a diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Alexis, did Ashley..." I asked.

"He proposed!" Alexis squealed.

Suddenly Castle bursted into tears, "My little girl is getting married!"

"Oh darling every father has to go through that!" Martha said, rubbing his back.

Only Esposito, Ryan, Lanie, Jenny, Jim, Martha, Alexis, Castle, Beckett, Johanna, Jackson and me were in the room, so not many people could have seen that happen.

I can't believe Castle is crying! I still remember where I am from, I still call Castle and Beckett Castle and Beckett, but I enjoy my life here in New York.

I yawned, I am seriously tired, but I tried to hide that from everyone.

"Holly you must be exhausted, you should go back to the loft," Beckett said.

"Okay then, can I say goodbye to Jackson?" I asked.

Beckett of course agreed and handed me Jackson.

"Bye baby bro, I'll see you tomorrow," I said and kissed his forehead.

"Can I hold him now?" Ryan asked.

"Of course," I said and handed Ryan the baby.

I hugged everyone goodbye and hailed a cab outside the hospital.

I went through all the pictures on my phone, starting from when I moved in to the loft up till Jackson's birth, I must have lost track of time because the cabbie told me that I'm there.

"Miss, we're here," the cab driver said.

I thanked and paid the driver, he looked vaguely familiar though.

I walked out, still staring at my phone, I walked to where the door is and opened it.

"Holly! You're home! Go clean up your room, we have guests here tonight! Your dad's boss is coming to dinner!" said a familiar voice.

I looked up, wait what? I'm in a house that looked very familiar but I swear I haven't seen this in a while.

I was in shock, I looked around.

"Holly? What are you doing?"

I looked at the blonde in front of me, she's... my mom.

"Mom?"

"Honey what's wrong?"

"Where am I?"

"Holly you've gone nuts haven't you? You're home from school!"

"No! But Castle! Beckett! Where are they?"

"You're talking about the TV show?" Mom came over and touched my forehead, fearing that I had a fever.

"TV show? No! They're real!" I insisted.

"Has Holly finally gone crazy?" asked another blonde, coming out of the bathroom.

"Hallie?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes it's me knucklehead, have you forgotten your sister?" she asked cockily.

"No! I have two sisters! Alexis and Johanna! And I have a little brother named Jackson! My parents are Kate and Rick Castle, my uncles are Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan, my aunt is Lanie Parish, my boyfriend is Dylan Cleveland, my grandfather is Jim Beckett and my grandmother is Martha Rodgers!" I said.

"Honey have you gone crazy? They're all fictional characters!" my mom said.

Why am I back here?! I wanna go back to New York!

"They're real!" I unlocked my phone and showed them the family picture of everyone.

"Honey that's photoshopped."

"That's real!"

"Holly, go lie down in your room, you can freshen up then come down to dinner."

I rushed into the washroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh no..."

I look 14! But I'm 17! I'm going to Columbia!

I scrambled in my bag for the autograph album, all their autographs are there! Castle's, Beckett's... everyone's!

I went through my phone, all my pictures are there! Even those of Dylan and I!

What the hell?