P R O L O G U E

A/N
Welcome back guys, well.. I'm back, this is the sequel to the first book: The Love We Share Like No Other's. And I hope you'll like it..

"Nobody can control who lives, who dies, who tells your story. History has it's eyes on you. When you throw away your shot, you won't know how you'll be remembered. Always be nonstop, while you're alive, make the most of your shot. Mankind is never satisfied. But when your time comes, how can you say no to the this next life. Stay alive. We can never stay away, you'll be back like before. Just stay alive, that would be enough, while you have time, spend it with them."

- inspired by Hamilton the Musical (by me)

P R O L O G U E: Face The Music

3 MONTHS AFTER NARUTO'S FUNERAL

3rd POV (January 6th)
Three months had passed since the funeral that was held. And things could not have been worse for the young boy. Since the 'event' that he still remem

"Kiba, son, you have got to stop sulking in your room, your sister and I are getting worried." Tsume knocked for the 4th time this weekend. "I'm fine oka-san." Kiba argued continuing to read files that were given to him for school. "But Kiba, ever since he died, you've been nonstop in studying. I'm glad and all, but I worry about you. You haven't been eating properly, and you're always working too hard, don't push yourself. He wouldn't want that, I'm sure of it." Tsume said trying to console her now a workaholic son.

"You don't know what he would want!" He snapped, then tears trickled down his cheeks, months full of anguish, pain and sorrow all finally poured out. "Kiba.." his mother trailed off with a concerned look. "He... he..." he said with tears. "Shh, I know it's hard, but please.. you need to let go..." Tsume tried to convince her son. "I can't! I love him!" He screamed.

"Kiba, he's gone.. you can at least try to move on." She tried once more to convince her son to let go. "I can't... I just can't let go of him.." he trailed off, looking down to his feet. "You have to get out sometime, you didn't even celebrate the new year with us." His mother reasoned to him. "Come on, just go out for a while, it'll be good for you." "Fine, I'll leave the house for today, just to keep my mind off it." He said finally gave in to his mother's wishes for him.

"Finally. And after just go back to your dorm already, and don't worry, Tsunade-sama agreed to keep the room as it was, you should go visit her sometime." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, I'll do that." He said and left their house to go somewhere.

-Shikamaru-

"Chouji, why does every inch of our dorm room filled with bags of potato chips?" Shikamaru asked lazily to his roommate. "Because, you never know when you need one." Chouji said smartly.

"Okay, but.. why are there two in the bathroom?" He waited for an answer and he got one. "'Cause, when you got to~" "Don't finish that sentence." (I'll give candy to anyone who can finish that sentence)

"Well, let's just watch some tv then." Chouji contemplated with a smile. "Yeah." The raven haired teen turned on the televising contraption, and was introduced to a strange news story.

"Breaking news:

Madara Uchiha has been spotted in Tokyo, with two unfamiliar accomplices, one having black hair, the other having peculiar blond hair, one of the civilians was brave enough to take a picture of the the blond haired accomplice, and was kind enough to lend it to the police and media."