C H A P T E R 5

Shoutouts to the fam who've waited for the slow writer to get off his his ass and write

YuniUchiha kheiro_ -SaddChild ship-shit AnimeFANsWorld6 ArcaneAzure Explodo_snixx BiethiaTeller oShipitAnime

You guys supported this lazy author through thick and thin, I want to thank you so much that you helped this book become what it is today, who I am.

Thank you

C H A P T E R 5 :

Kiba
I laugh. Nothing happens.

I smile. Nothing happens.

I hate. Nothing happens.

I love. Nothing happens.

I scream. Nothing happens.

What am I doing? Why am I trying to prove that all this time I spent following you, smiling with you, loving you, wasn't wasted?

Why do I feel like you didn't even look at me? That you didn't even consider that even after everything that you've been through, that I stuck around no matter what.

A few months ago I swore that I'd never let anyone hurt you again.

But.. in the end we both got hurt didn't we?

I lost a friend, someone who smiled even when he knew he couldn't do anything to change my mind.

But then you.. you gave up everything so easily.

You left the people who cared for you, who helped you, who loved you.

I haven't forgot about you. Yet you forgot about us so easily.

I tried and tried to forget about you. But in the end my heart wouldn't let me.

So why does it hurt so much?

Even though you're gone, even though I'm losing my mind trying to convince myself that

.
.
.
.
.
.

I still love you. I do.

So.. I won't give up. Not today. Not yet.

If you're out there, wait for me.

Tsunade

I stare at his lifeless body. My voice hurt.

I... I don't know how to feel right now.

Orochimaru just died. Right in front of my eyes.

I'm supposed to be the rational one out of the three of us.. so why am I crying?

My face is wet from the tears. I shook his lifeless body, screamed, cursed, until my voice hurt.