C H A P T E R 9

CHAPTER 9 : My Decision for "Love"

So warning.

I usually don't write warnings, like I said in the past. But this next part contains sadomasochism, foot fetish, smell fetish, and abuse.

If you don't like, skip to the next ~~~ thing.

Men—

"Menma, get your shit together. Things are about to get down."

"Y-Yes Master." I say, keeping my head bent low to the ground.

I hit my head on the cold tiled floor as I felt a weight on the back of my head. I hold back my voice because he might get angry.

"You like that, don't you? You little freak." I keep my lips sealed and shiver as I feel him shift his weight from the foot on my head to the one keeping his balance.

He laughs at me, I smile against the floor as I hear it. His laugh is so beautiful.

I feel the weight of his body being lifted. I raised my head off the ground slightly and tried to wipe my mouth, but I feel a jolt of pain as I feel his hand pull my hair up.

I groan a little as he drags me along. I don't try to fight back, why would I? I am to obey what he says and never question it.

He drags me across the floor and sits down on a chair. He forcefully lets go of my hair causing my head to hit the floor again. I wince at the pain and struggle to raise my head again.

I look up to him, his dark eyes gazing at me with cold, lust-filled eyes, making me whimper under his dominance.

"Menma~" His voice makes me melt.

He raises my chin with his index finger, and harshly grabs my face, pulling me to his crotch.

"Tch. Suck my dick."

'Gladly.'

I pull his zipper down with my teeth, I see his dick spring out of it and redden at the sight. I move my nose close to the base of his dick. Mmm master smells so nice. I bury my face in his pubic hair and take a big sniff of it, I love his scent.

He was so big that my hand only reached halfway when I hold it. I start slowly moving my hands up and down on the base of his cock.

I hear master groan in response. Then, I put the tip between my lips and gave it a kiss as it entered my mouth. I trailed my tongue from the base to the tip, and started to put it back in my mouth.

Smack!

I feel my cheek burn after master slapped it harshly, I moan unto his dick, my lips vibrating from being muffled by it.

I feel a weight press on my crotch making me moan again. I feel master's foot rub my clothed dick, giving me shivers of pleasure. I bury his dick deeper into my mouth, reaching my throat, whilst trying not to gag.

I bob my head up and down his cock, hollowing my cheeks. I look up at him, and see his eyes, his beautiful onyx eyes staring down at me, his lips bleeding from him biting it.

"M-Mushteer (Master)" I say with his dick in my mouth.

"Fuck."

I feel his hand pull my hair towards him, causing me to take more of him in my mouth. He kept harshly pulling my hair to his dick while stepping on my dick. I notice tears trickle down my cheeks from the pleasure.

He kept thrusting in and out as he pulled my hair. Each time, I feel my nose get buried in his fuzz, his smell driving me crazy.

Finally he pushes my head down to the base of his cock and I feel my throat explode with him, I feel my own pants get sticky.

"Drink it."

I remove my mouth and look up at him, trying to smile and not gag. I try to raise my hand toward his face, but fail.

"I-I love y-you~"

I hear him laugh, his voice making me shiver

I trail my hands up from his perfect v-line to his abs, stroking them in my hands.

I see his dark eyes looming over me— then everything goes black.

Deidara
"So.... she's your daughter huh?"

"And?" I said slumping my shoulders. I've been stuck with this kid for almost a week now. The doctors still haven't let me out, saying something like, "risky operation," or somethin.

"I was just thinking..  what's it like being a parent?"

"Kid, don't you have parents?"

"Well, yeah. I have my mom, but it feels awkward asking her this."

"And it's not awkward that you're asking your boyfriend's brother who just gave birth?"

"Umm~ wait! He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends!?" I laugh a little, cradling my sweet baby daughter.

"Okay, so friends that kiss, huh?"

"Yes~ wait no!"

This kid's still so naive.. just like we were. He's honestly adorable. Not in a "I'd-cheat-on-my-child's-father-with-him way."

He'd be perfect for Naru.. that's what I thought about Sasuke.

Look how wrong I was. A broken heart, and a broken neck, that's what he got. Some people the Uchiha are.

Don't get me wrong, Ita was perfect. A perfect smile. The perfect body. Perfectly sane when he left.

"Ita.."

"What?" I look at Kiba, who was cooing at Hana.

I stared at him blankly. I mean, it's his choice. He hasn't tried to escape. He hasn't done anything except play with Hana. He has tried to slide the topic in a few times, but.

Should I? Or shouldn't I? I don't have any right to tell him to do this.

"Umm, Deidara. I know that you probably won't let me do this.. but I want to help them... I mean he's my best friend, I can't just let him die."

"I-."

"Please, I know Lady Tsunade told you not to but~"

"Kiba~" He interrupts me again.

"Deidara, I'll do anything, I'll even~"

"Kiba could you shut the fuck up for just a minute?" I look at him expectantly and he nods.

"Good. I'm not saying I'm letting you go. All I'm gonna say is that I'll be asleep for an hour, the most of the doctors are out for lunch, the nurses are probably tending to other patients, and could you lock the cabinet full of explosives for me? You know, that one next to the table? Other than that, well, if someone, per se, leaves, I'm sure no one would notice then."

I hope this kid isn't as dense as my brother.

"What- oh. Right." Thank god.

Good luck kid.

4 Chapters to go