CHAPTER 8 Ver 2

So, you might be wondering, version 2? Why is that?

Well.. I write a chapter three times in three different plots..

Like let's say one of the versions of this book is just about Kiba mourning Naruto's actual death. Yeah, I did write one where Naruto actually died back then... but here's one I thought was super interesting and very depressing..

So this supposedly happens after Tsunade and Kiba arrived at the hospital, only it wasn't a normal hospital.. do you know where I'm going with this?

So.. it's not a black market sort of hospital, rather it's actually a hospital that doesn't do anything like that but still as saddening.

So here's chapter 8 version 2

CHAPTER 8.2: The Incident.

Kiba (after arriving at the hospital)
"Lady Tsunade, what are we doing in an asylum?"

"Kiba... umm this is kind of a sensitive topic but.."

"But, what?" She avoided my gaze

"But Deidara's snapped.."

"What do you mean by snapped?"

"Umm... why don't I tell you what happened instead, yeah?"

Flashback
Konan's POV
Damn it, he's going to kill all pf us, isn't he?

Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Sasori, Orochimaru, Kisame.. please don't die..

...

BAM

What was that? No.. he couldn't have used it.. no.. Deidara!

I watch in fear as part of the mansion, and a huge chunk of the forest blew up.. Dei..

C3...

Why did you use it?

"So there it is.."

"Wait, what do you mean, 'there it is'? I'm so confused!"

"Dei... he.. he killed them, Sasori didn't die because he was in his puppet."

"You mean..?"

"Yes... he blew them up, blew up par of his body too, when he got to the hospital, the doctors told him he was with child but.."

"Wha—"

"They didn't blame Dei for what happened.. but Dei... he must have took it really hard that he killed his own, you know." She's bowing her head low.

"Itachi survived and was able to bring Dei to a hospital.. but.. by the time they got here, he already bled out.."

"That's insane!?"

"Dei.. he's gone.. we can't really do anything about him, right now he's probably in so much pain.."

"You have to be lying..."

"I wish I was, Kiba.. but it's not one of those days.."

As they peer into a room, they see a blond man, his hair messy, and his eyes empty.

This was Dei. This was the truth.

A/N

So, yeah.. Dei accidentally killed most of his friends, his boyfriend, and his daughter... yeah.. er.. I know that's really depressing and messed up, but I just couldn't get over the thought of it..

That's also why this chapter is just a little different version of the last, and it's just a part of what happened, that's why it's so short..

And why didn't I just make this the actual chapter? Well there's an easy answer to that: this book is already so depressing, and I don't think I'd forgive myself for making them suffer that much

Well... this won't affect the next chapters.. just thought I'd post it as a depressing tidbit..

(Next chapter will be moved)

MitsuSenpai, signing off