E P I L O G U E - LOVE

Kiba

It's been a month since, well, everything.

After Madara died Konan immediately took care of the situation and called Dei to send people to come for us.

Why I know, is because Dei practically screamed at the phone.

Then Jiraiya came for us.

Naruto was a mess, for a whole week he didn't talk to anyone, but I somehow got him talking by pestering him nonstop.

I brought him to the hospital too, he was really beat up, bruised snd cut all over.

The doctor said he broke his leg too.

Mom cried for at least 2 hours when we got back.

Tsunade, Itachi and Sasuke were brought straight to the hospital.. and well.. Sasuke didn't make it.

The bullet had pierced his heart. I killed him.

Madara was dead too. They shot him three times, I guess they wanted some revenge, which is understandable.

As for my friends, well..

Gaara actually cried when he found out, but I feel like he knew about it somehow.

Sakura and Ino are still together, Sakura still felt guilty though..

But she shouldn't, Naruto forgave her a long time ago. She probably feels like everything that's happened is her fault.

Which it kind of is.

Sai was the first one I actually met up with, I feel like he didn't look surprised because of the news about Naruto, but because we're actually alive.

"You've done the improbable," he told me, "you should be amazed by what you've done."

That's what he said before Haku took him away.

It seems like they knew the whole time. Which is really creepy, and actually not out of character for them.

Then Shika looked more pissed than glad, saying that Naruto was lucky that he skipped 4 months of school. Chouji smiled at me and gave me a bag of chips.

That's what happened in the first two weeks of being back.

But then came the funeral.

Orochimaru, and the rest of the Akatsuki were saluted for their service.

As for Sasuke's, well.. Itachi insisted he'd come, and nobody stopped him, after all Sasuke was still his brother.

I pushed his wheelchair to the service, and Dei carried Hana and we watched as they buried him in the ground.

Itachi looked like he was trying not to break down and Dei gripped his hand tightly.

I still feel guilty for what I did.. but Itachi insisted that there was nothing we could have done about it.

That doesn't stop me from feeling that way..

Anyway, I forced Naruto to go to therapy, because after the year he's had, he needs it.

Slowly but surely, the psychologist got through to him, and then we had the challenge of getting him to recover his memory.

And we're still trying.

"Naruto. Do you know where we are?" I asked him silently.

I gripped the handle of his wheelchair tightly as I waited for his answer. He simply shook his head.

"This.. this our dorm room, we were roommates." I say, looking at the mess that was our room. I kinda let it go to hell after his funeral.

"Oh.."

This is the third try, we already went to his house, then we went to Gaara's and still nothing.

I thought this would help.

Then I heard him sob a bit.

"W-What's wrong?" I panic.

"I-I'm sorry.. you've been such nice person, and I can't even remember this. W-What's wrong with me?"

I hug him from behind and say, "Nothing's wrong with you. You're an amazing person, who had bad things happen to him."

I feel his tears drip on my arms.

"No matter what, I won't give up on you. I love you." I whisper to him.

Can you feel it Naru?

"It's the love we built together."

I won't stop loving you.

"It's the love we share like no other's."

I'll keep holding you, being the shoulder you cry on, being your best friend.

No matter what.

I'll miss you guys so much, I'll miss writing this book.

After a year and a half, huh?

Please vote if you like the chapter, comment on what you thought of the chapter, and please follow me if you want to!

This has been MitsuSenpai.

I love you all so much!

I'll miss you guys!