After Note and Special Thanks

Wow.. it's been quite the ride.

First of all, I think we can all agree on one thing:

I am a horrible writer.

Like honestly, when I look at the chapters I post, the dates are so fat apart, here, I'll screenshot it for you guys.

I'm such and idiot, they're months apart, hahahaha!

5 months then 3 then 2 then another two.. hahahahaha.

I mean, honestly.. like last year, I already knew how I wanted to end the story, just not how to fill in the gaps.. and you can see that I was trying to hype the "fight" up since like chapter 3 or 4?

By that point most of you guys probably knew that Naruto was alive(shocker) so I just had to do something to fill in that gap.

Sooo.. that brings us to what happened.

Orochimaru died, there is a real poison in the world that works like that, a one day delay. But I have forgotten what the hell it's called, but it is real.

I swear on my vir- life.. yea.. life... hehe.

And don't question the ships. Haku x Sai, Ino and Sakura, just don't question it...

Then there's the fact that this basically turned into a mystery/action story instead of the love story I wrote in the beginning.

I think I'm gonna fix the ending of the first book.

There's gonna be two endings..

Ending one: Sasuke didn't kiss Kiba. Therefore causing KibaNaru to happen, this ending is what I call, Happily Ever After (At least before College)

Ending two: That's the one that leads to this book. With all the death, and suffering. This ending isn't supposed to say that KibaNaru did or did not happen. It depends on how you guys want it to end.. that's the Death, death and more death ending.

So basically depends on you guys on which one you guys want, death or love?

You guys get to pick your own ending.

So expect an update on that book then.. maybe a week.

'Cause I am a wreck.. an emotional wreck last weekend.

Steven Universe ended, The Case Files of Jeweller Richard ended, this ends today... so..

I'm an emotional mess (somehow more than I already was)

But that's all I wanted to talk about  in the book.

Now on to the special thanks.

First of all to my best friend in the whole world, berrydonuts , I think it's been five years since we've met? She's the reason I started writing in the first place.

2nd, to the person whose been my friend in Wattpad for almost two years, Kurama-kitsune , who helped me at the start of this book, that's how we first talked actually.

3rd, peachykeii , one of my real life friends, who helped me design the cover, seriously we had a back and forth convo of just picts and pics of cover edits.

And finally to these two who never failed to read after I literally just posted the chapter, LariLarisa478 , and AdmiralSavol , you guys were honestly amazing.

And of course to all of you, the readers. This book would be nothing without you guys' support.

~~~~

I actually have some news, are you guys dying of boredom in quarantine? Probably!

Then why don't you check my new book out!

https://my.w.tt/Zvb5k79Tg5

LOVE MEE!!

Is a book that I'm writing when I literally bored to death, because right now? Quarantine life ain't for me chief.

It's more on the light hearted side so, like happy fun vibes, no death, suicide, sadness and that shit.

Just to keep myself busy, can't keep thinking about death all the time, right?

So please read it! I'm sure you guys will at least laugh.

And that's it..

This has been an amazing ride, I love you guys so much!! And I hope I'll see you guys in my other books!! See you guys!!!

MitsuSenpai, outtttt!