C H A P T E R 3

C H A P T E R 3:

-Minori-
This kid is weird.

He's been bothering me for months. In whole truth, I'd rather be caught than live with him for another month.

Much less a year. Maybe I should've let him die at that moment. He's more sadistic than I am, and to make a deal with the captive so brashly?! This kid is insane!

When I was his age I was fucking my best friend behind his girlfriend's back!

That's what kids are doing right?

What has come to the children of the future! I mean, who would expect a horny teen to come knocking at my doorstep and yell, "yo motherfucker, I need you to do something for me." I mean that's wrong in so many levels!

A kid asks you to murder someone? I'm not picky with clients, but this is way too far for me. He even took over my mansion! I have got to get rid of this hormone filled meat bag, or else I might must kill him.

I haven't had a single night's rest since he got here, even if he's strange for a kid, I'm impressed he managed to cross my fjord.

Before the kid got here, I was planning on retiring after killing the Akatsuki, but nooo, he just had to show up at my doorstep didn't he?

He complicated my plan! I was either gonna win against the Akatsuki or going out with a bang. Now I'm stuck with a freak of nature, but I guess it runs in the family.

I mean who just barges in you home and calls you a motherfucker.

Well... me.

But regardless! At this point I already got my revenge against those who had wronged me.. who had wronged us.

It was a long time ago, almost 2 decades now.

To be honest it is truly amazing how I hadn't, even once, have looked back on that day. The only topics that'd pop out in my mind would either be about revenge or death.

It is truly strange how one such tragedy can change a person's personality. I can't even picture how I had been before this whole affair with revenge.

But rather than just getting nostalgic about the past, it would be interesting to see the outcome of the kid's plan.

I'm actually hoping the kid does not succeed. But it is interesting, because I know either way, I'll die.

"Haha. The kid in for it now." I muttered silently in the darkness.

Let the games begin, eh?

-InoSaku-
"I see a flower that bloomed bright, and now floats along the river of despair."

"Ino, stop trying to be poetic, it's not your style, its not even spring yet you idiot, it's winter." The girl scolded the one next to her.

"Oh hush you. By the way there's this place I've been meaning to check out, you wanna, maybe.... come along with me?" The blonde girl asked.

The pink haired girl immediately chuckled as soon as the other finished her sentence.

The blonde thought that the way the other laughed was cute, though she'd never admit to such a farce aloud. I mean who would think a laugh is cute? She wasn't a crazy person. At least not that bad. Was she? She shook her head and tried hard to look serious, which in turn surprised the other.

"Look, Ino, is that your way of asking me out on a date? Because it's pathetic."

Ino fake gasped and glared at Sakura. But she couldn't help but think that the way Sakura's eyes sparkled as she said those words were as beautiful as the stars she saw on the night sky. She could only hope it'd last forever.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" She teased a bit.

"I didn't say yes."

Ino took Sakura's hand and grasped them tightly as if they were the only things keeping her from floating away. With pleading eyes she pulled her close.

"I didn't hear a no. So, will you go on a date with me?"

"That depends.." she said pulling back.

"Depends on what Saku-dear?" She asked with creepy grandma eyes.

"Eww, stop. It depends if the rumours about you are true." She eyed the blonde suspiciously.

"Rumours?!" She almost screamed loudly.

"C'mere, I'll whisper it to you.. Chouji told me about it."

'Chouji! That bastard's gonna get it!'

She got closer to Sakura and was ready for the gossip...

About herself.

"Okay, so like, don't get angry, but everyone actually think this is true, and I just wanna know if it's true or not."

"Just say it!"

Sakura was actually scared to tell her what she heard about Ino. She just hopes Ino still wants to hear her answer about the date.

"So... you know how you have big jugs? Well some people are saying your wearing customised pads."

A/N

I.. I don't know what to say other than sorry for the delay..

It's been two months... but I kinda fell into a hole where the only thing I could do was study and couldn't even focus on writing.

I'm sorry if you thought I discontinued the story, I'm not I promise.

I know I'm making so many excuses, and I know you guys haven't heard from me since Valentine's Day.

I'm really, really sorry.

I'm updating Our Sins next week

I'm keeping that promise.

I'm sorry if this was short, and if the non dead main character didn't even appear in the chapter.

But I promise I need to give those three character development for the end.

I'll see you soon, that's a promise.