C H A P T E R 6

A/N
By January this series'd be over.

I'm not asking you to read my other books.

And neither am I asking you for undying support.

I just hope you enjoyed the ride with me! That's my dream.. to make people smile.

And thanks for 600 reads!

C H A P T E R 6: Bittersweet Sweetness

Menma
I'm lying on the floor.

My body feels numb, my lower back aches with dull pain.

Strange.. I'm still not used to it.

"Your name is Menma," that's what he told me.

"You live to fulfil my  every desire," that's what he said.

My purpose is to be his, and only his. My body is full of bruises, each given by him. Cuts that never healed, scars that never fade, and tears that never dried.

I follow his every command, never questioning what he said, and just did it.

He's never in a good mood. The man who only knows how to snarl and frown. Always leaving me in a dark room with myself and a mat.

I only saw him in a good mood once. Some time ago sitting on a chair staring at a box with moving pictures, a television set, they called it. The "television" playing something called something like "Hunger Games: Mocking Jay."

Now I don't know who Jay is, or why people are mocking him, but master looked like he quite enjoyed every minute of it. I understood none of it, the only part I witnessed was of a woman killing a frail old man.

I heard him roar with laughter, I've never heard anything like it. It wasn't forced, it wasn't fake... it felt.. real.

This man I serve has had many encounters with pain... pain different from mine. Less physical. More mental.. and emotional.

I don't know why.. but I want to help him somehow. I want to hear his laughter again.

Even if I don't know who I am.

Even if my body can't take anymore of his touches.

Even if I die trying to.

At least I would've served my purpose to him. And that's enough.

Deidara.

"Fucking un.."

"Fuck indeed." Sarcastic ass.

"You're not naming it 'Fuck,' I'm telling you that now." I said snarling.

"Well it is a unisex name, so it'd be fine if we did." He said smirking. God he looks hot.

"Well let me tell you she's just as cute as you." She?

"She?! You didn't tell me it was a girl, un!"

"I can see it now, I walk her down the aisle as she marries the perfect woman." He's daydreaming again.

"Who said our daughter's gay, un?!"

"I thought that was a given, seeing as~" he pointed his index finger at me and pointed to himself.

Smart ass.

"..she's gonna be the most beautiful woman any girl, or anyone, would want to marry. I haven't even seen her and you're already ready to see her go married off, un!"

"Don't worry, I'm planning to have at least five kids with you."

Ah, he's so swee~ nani?!

"WHAT!? 5!?"