Ch. 9- Saviour

Jez's POV:

It was almost time for my monthly visit to Delilah again. Andy hasn't said anything else about the day we first met, so I had no idea if he planned on going back or not. He reached over and squeezed my hand in the passenger seat.

"What time do you want to go back to the cemetery tomorrow?" He asked softly, keeping his fingers entwined with mine. I suppose that answers that question.

"I usually go in the evening, but whenever works." I whispered. I hated speaking loudly about her.

"We can go in the evening if you want. Is there anything you want to grab before we go back to the hospital?" I bit my lip, then nodded.

"My apartment isn't far from here. Turn left up here," I directed, leading him to my apartment.

"Jez! There you are! Where have you-oh my god." Wendy, Delilah's oldest friend, said, stopping dead when she saw Andy, her eyes going from me, to him, to me, to him, up and down his body, then to our still entwined hands. "You're Andy Biersack." She said after what felt like hours. Andy smiled, and squeezed my hand.

"Yeah. Sorry if Jez hasn't talked to you much, things have been more than a little insane for the past month," Andy explained, and I leaned against him a little. Wendy was sweet and all, but she was Delilah's friend more than anything. She pretended we were best friends ever since Delilah died, and I hated it, because she always felt so fake. Andy was the only one she knew in the band, knew as in could recognize, because she thought he was hot.

"Wait, Jez has been with you?" She asked, confused. He switched hands, and grabbed my left with his, wrapping his right around my waist, so I could hide against him more.

"Yeah. Excuse us, but we're kind of on a time constraint here." He said, and brushed past her to the elevators, leaving her staring open mouthed at us.

"Thank you," I muttered into his shoulder. He hugged me tightly.

"Anytime. I got the feeling you didn't particularly like her from the way you were trying to dissolve into me." I hid my face against him, and he laughed. I wasn't exactly sure where we stood, but I knew he made me feel safe, which was something I could use right about now. I pressed the button for the third floor, then hugged him again. He rested his chin on my head, rubbing my side gently. He was just warm, and I felt like I had been cold and alone forever. I'm still not sure what he meant to me, but I knew that I liked having someone to comfort me again, someone I could turn to when I needed to lean on someone. I pulled my key out of my pocket as the doors opened, and Wendy was there waiting for us.

"Can you sign this for me?" She had an Andy Black shirt, with the neck cut low. He didn't so much as glance down at her chest.

"Maybe when we don't need to meet Ash at the hospital." He said, keeping his arms around me.

"Who's Ash?" She asked dumbly. Andy actually stopped and stared at her.

"You're kidding, right?" She looked annoyed.

"Why would I know who your friends or whatever are?" He laughed coldly.

"If you were a fan, you'd know Ash. I don't sign things for sluts who latch on to new celebrities every few minutes trying to get famous. Let me tell you something. If you want to be famous, don't hang around me." She looked highly offended, but I ignored her, and grabbed Andy's hand, pulling him to my apartment. I unlocked the door, and went inside, unable to close the door before Wendy wormed her way inside.

"You can't just not sign it for me." He didn't even glance at her, keeping his eyes on me.

"We've got a half hour, and it's probably a fifteen minute drive back." I nodded.

"Excuse me! I'm trying to talk to you!" Wendy shrieked. I never understood why Delilah liked her. Keeping his back to her, Andy winked at me, and mouthed 'go with it.' I had no idea what he meant, until he softly pressed his lips to mine. My arms went instinctively around his neck, and I kissed him back. A small part of my mind couldn't even process that I was making out with my idol in the middle of my kitchen. The rest was lost in the sensation. He ran his tongue gently over my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to his tongue.

"I'm still right here! I want my autograph!" Wendy said. She sounded far away, though. He pulled his lips off mine only to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I gasped loudly when he found my sweet spot, between my neck and shoulder. I could feel him smile, then he softly sucked and nibbled at my skin at that one spot. There was nothing fake about the way I moaned. I heard the door open and close hurriedly but Andy didn't pull his lips off my neck. I gripped his hair tightly, probably digging my nails into his scalp. He didn't care. He captured my lips again, and I let out a soft gasp as his fingertips touched my side. He used that to his advantage, sliding his tongue into my mouth again. One of our phones made a small alert noise, startling us apart, both breathing heavily. I blushed furiously and went to run to my room, maybe bury my face in my pillow before I got my stuff, but he caught my arm and stepped closer, pressed a softer, more caring kiss to my lips. I could feel myself melting again, and I ended up laying against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and pressed his face into my hair. I didn't even notice I was crying until he pulled back to wipe away my tears. I guess the stress had gotten to me more than I thought. He just held me, whispering that everything would be okay. I wanted to believe him, so bad, but I had a hard time believing anything would be okay ever since Delilah died. He started softly singing 'Saviour' in my ear, until I finally calmed down, then he kissed my cheek.

"I promise I won't ever hurt you, Jez,"

Aww, aren't they so cute?