Ch. 13- Bad Girls Good Guys

I really am sorry about the late updates): I'll try to get them done quicker in the future. Thanks for being patient.

Ash's POV:

I hate hospitals. I hate the color white. I hate the smell of chemicals and bleach. And I fucking hate fake ass nurses who think they're living in a porno. All of which I am going to avoid as soon as I can fully move. Especially nurses. I was so sick of them trying to seduce me or whatever and not letting me be alone WITH MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! So I was more than a little pissed. Not that I let it show. Nope. I've got too much control to show them that. Especially since my being able to walk again relied on them. I wasn't going to do anything in particular to piss them off, aside from telling them I'm not interested. They finally got the idea, and stopped coming around, so CC and I could actually have some time together. I was going to hold him to his promise of 'later' even if it wasn't now. Soon. I rubbed his hips gently, pulling him on to the bed. He smiled at me, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Feeling better?" He asked, resting his cheek on my shoulder and looking at me with big, innocent eyes that belonged to a not at all innocent man.

"Mhmm. I'll be even better once they cut this thing off me." I pointed to my casted leg. He laughed, and kissed my nose.

"They said it should come off later today," he said, lacing his fingers through mine. I smiled at him, and kissed him softly. Of course, right then his phone buzzed. I pouted as he pulled it out.

"Jez made a new video," he said, smirking. "With Andy." He slid off my lap and nestled in beside me, holding his phone out in front of us so we could watch. Within thirty seconds I would swear they were dating.

"Are you sure they aren't together?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea. I though they weren't but this definitely makes me think otherwise." He shook his head. "Why are they so complicated?" I shrugged, wrapping my arm around his tiny waist. He snuggled closer, and we kept watching.

"If you had to choose between saving me or Delilah in a fire which would you pick?" Andy asked. Jez's face showed a huge variety of facial expressions in the five seconds before she answered.

"You because she's already dead," she whispered.

"I'd pick you over anything," CC muttered into my neck.

"Me too." I squeezed him tightly.

"Even your baby?" I chuckled. Baby was my favorite bass guitar.

"Any day," I promised. It's true. Guitars can be replaced. CC can't. He blushed, and dropped the phone, swinging one of his knees I over my lap, his hands locking in my hair, then pressed his lips passionately to mine. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip. He moaned softly as he opened his mouth. I pulled him even closer to me.

"Ash," he moaned, keeping his lips close enough to brush mine. I pouted, figuring he was going to tell me we had to stop. "Don't you dare stop now," he gasped out, pushing his hips harder into me. I let out a quiet moan, pulling him tighter against me, if that was even possible. There was a small cough from the door. We both jumped, pulling apart. A nurse I hadn't seen before was standing there blushing.

"Sorry to interrupt," she said in a timid tone, "but I get the feeling things might be a little easier for you if we get the cast off your leg." CC pouted, but I just nodded, and laced my fingers through his. I pulled my leg out from under the blankets and she came and sat down beside the bed, showing my the saw.

"You've probably already dealt with this before, but it's a required procedure, but I'll try to be quick. Basically, I'm going to cut this off you. It's completely safe." She turned it on and held it against her palm. It didn't cut her.

"If you want you can keep it for sentimental reasons, but you don't strike me as a sentimental person, so I'm going to guess you don't care if I just throw it out." I nodded. I had no use for a huge hunk of white plaster or whatever it's made of.

"Fantastic." She started carefully cutting into the cast. I couldn't help but smile a little as she got closer to my leg. It tickled SO badly. She smiled at me when she noticed me struggling not to laugh. "It's okay. A lot of people think it tickles. Almost done." I smiled weakly. CC squeezed my hand, pressing kisses down my neck. I shivered.

"Please wait until I'm gone to start up again otherwise it's just going to be awkward for all of us," she said expressionlessly, and finally finished cutting it off.

"You're going to want to exercise and potentially massage that leg for a while, but I get the feeling your boyfriend has you covered. I'll let the others know that you're sleeping and shouldn't be disturbed because you need your rest," she said, smirking. I smiled in thanks, but it was brief. I was already thinking about how it could use that time alone with CC. And all of it was X-rated, definitely. I pulled him into my lap, picking up where we left off. Hopefully this time we'll farther.