Ch. 7- Don't Let Go

I ship Cashley.

Ash's POV:

I was beyond relieved to see all the guys again. It was like a signal to me that this was all real, that I wasn't actually dead. I'll admit, when CC first kissed me, I was certain it was a dream. He was always a ladies man, just never got the same attention as I seemed to. I found it hard to believe he was interested in guys, even a little bit. But since he was, no way was I not taking advantage of that. I wanted to kiss him again, but I couldn't with the guys here, because if I didn't know, they sure as hell didn't, and he probably didn't want them to. They left soon enough, though, and when they did, I pulled him fully onto my lap so he was straddling me, and and kissed him, hard. He responded, eagerly opening his mouth to my tongue, and wrapping his arms around my neck, his fingers knotting in my hair.

"I missed you," he muttered, pulling back a little. I didn't want him to. Now that I had him, I didn't want to let go. I wanted to keep touching him, keep him close to me, where I could protect him. I snatched up his hand and pressed a kiss into his palm.

"I missed you, too. But I'm here now, so it's gonna me okay." I tugged up his sleeve with my other hand, and kissed each of his cuts. He trembled as I did, but didn't pull back. I looked back up at him, and he was crying again.

"I'm sorry," he cried, shaking. I pulled him back to me, softly stroking his hair with my better arm and just holding him with my cast. "A-Ash, there's something you need to know. Jolie and Kenadee-"

"I know," I whispered. "I know. I got to see them." That must have shocked him enough that he stopped crying. I kissed his head, then rested my chin on his hair. My eyes travelled to the door, where Jake and Jinxx were standing again. My eyes widened with shock, but I didn't move, so as not to alert CC that they were there.

'Cute,' Jake mouthed, silently putting the blade CC dropped before into the garbage. Jinxx held out his hand when he came back over to him, and pulled Jake against his chest, kissing his neck silently, and wrapping his arms around his waist. Jake pressed his forefinger to his lips, and I nodded slightly. They walked again, so quietly I almost thought I imagined it. The fact that the blade was gone proved that it happened.

I kissed the back of his neck, and he shivered. He sat up, and smiled at me, his eyes trailing to my lips. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I also wanted to see if he would make the first move. I licked my lips slightly, trying to tempt him. It worked. The second I did, he kissed me passionately, his tongue darting between my lips. I moaned softly, and I could feel his smile.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered, his lips brushing mine as he spoke.

"I'd be an idiot to say no."

**Jez's POV**

I woke up in a hospital bed. Goody. The last time that happened, it was just after Delilah died, for a similar reason. Andy was sitting beside me, smelling like smoke.

"Feeling better?" He asked, flashing me a small smile.

"Feeling like I never want to see another hospital as long as I live, but yeah," I replied. He chuckled.

"The doc said once you wake up you're free to go, as long as 'go' involves food." I smiled, and sat up, then frowned.

"Where did my clothes go?" I asked. I was in a hospital gown. I swung leg off the bed, thankful to see my jeans were still on.

"They needed you in short sleeves for the IV. Here's your sweatshirt." He tossed me it. It was a big, loose Green Day American Idiot sweatshirt, one of my favorites.

"Can you-uh-" he just got up and walked out, closing the door behind him. I pulled the gown off, and instantly let out a breath of relief that I was still in my bra. I pulled on my sweatshirt, then swung my feet off the edge of the bed, and went to stand up and open the door, but my legs were still weak, and I ended up collapsing back on the bed. "You can come back in," I called. Andy opened the door, walking over to me and offering me a hand.

"I'm going to guess that since you didn't just open the door, your legs still can't support you." I bit my lip. "The doc said this might happen. He's got a wheelchair waiting." I shook my head quickly.

"No, I can walk, just can you help me?" I hated asking for help. Always had. Which is why I could barely whisper my request. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet, keeping a firm hold on my arm when it felt like my legs wanted to give out. He guided my arm around him, and wrapped and arm around me as well. I hated leaning on him, so tried to walk on my own, but I was failing, even just to reach the door.

"You're either going to have to lean on me or get a wheelchair," he said, and I sighed, annoyed, but leaned harder against him, managing to walk into the hall. Ashley met us on crutches, his arm already out of the cast. CC, Jake, and Jinxx were there, too, but Ashley was the main one I noticed because last time I saw him he was comatose.

"And I though they were joking when they said the Jezebel was here mourning my loss, too," he joked in greeting.

"And I thought they were joking when they said you'd be up and walking so soon," I replied. He smirked.

"I like pushing limits. It's a hobby of mine. So are we going I get actual food now? Hospital food is shit."

"I thought it was airplane food that everyone hated?" I commented, still leaning heavily on Andy.

"Airplane and hospital food. Both suck."

"We can debate different places food when we're actually at a restaurant, okay? For now, let's go get food because I'm starving," Jinxx said.

"Fair enough. Let's go." Andy agreed. Thankfully none of them commented on how tightly we were entertwined, I didn't want the doctors to hear and make me get in a wheelchair. If there was one thought I hated more than relying on others to lean on, it was the thought of being in a wheelchair. I let go of Andy quickly at the car. I didn't want him to think I was trying to make a move on him, so the least contact was probably best. As he got into the van beside me, he squeezed my hand.

"You're fine, Jez," he muttered softly. If only I could believe it.