Fight

"Who ordered...John." She said and she walked over to me.

"Um that would be really weird for me to order a dish that was named after me, and I didn't see that on the menu so I don't think any of us ordered that."

"Oh John stop playing with me, you know you like me."

"What?!" I said.

"Can you just shut up and give us our food?!" Bradley snapped.

"Oh but Bradley he didn't tell me to shut up a few weeks ago."

"Yeah a few weeks ago he was with me. Now here let me help you with that." He said and he took the ticket out of her hand and handed everyone their food.

"Thank you waiter Bradley." Kelly said laughing. She walked away huffing. "Since when have you became so defensive?" Kelly asked.

"Don't know she just bothered me, had to get rid of her." He said shrugging. "Bothers me she's all over my man." He said and I smiled at him then took a long sip out of my water. I love him so much. I thought and I started to think about this past summer.

"John John hello?! Earth to John." Bradley said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry what were y'all talking about?"

"Um nothing important." They all said and I shrugged.

"What were you thinking about?" Kelly asked smirking.

"Nothing important."

"Oh but if it's important to you John then it's important to me." He mimicked.

"How did you know about that?!"

"I have my ways now what were you thinking about?"

"This summer." I said smiling and looking down. I twirled my straw in my drink.

"What about it?" He nagged.

"Ok I was just thinking about me and Bradley! Can y'all stop making fun of me for loving someone?!" I asked.

"No." They all said.

"Y'all are never gonna head the end of it when you all fall in love." I laughed.

"Yeah but we never will." Kelly said laughing.

"We'll see." I said laughing. We all finished lunch and left.

"Hey I'm gonna go to my house for a while." Bradley said and he walked the other way.

"Wait Brad! I'll drive you. You don't have a ride!" I yelled to catch his attention.

"No I'm good I'll call an Uber." He said and he walked off.

"Think think think." I said walking back to my car. "What did I say what did I do?" I got in my car and drove back to the stadium. "Just retrace my steps." I said. "He was fine until we walked out right? No. Maybe." I argued with myself as I got out. I walked in the doors and then turned around and walked out slowly. "Yeah...no I said Sure." I said shaking my head and I walked out and got in my car. "I usually don't go if your not here." I said talking to no one. Naw not without you, it's not fun." I said and I laughed. "No I'm joking it is fun, it's just I don't wanna do anything that'll hurt you so I just opt to come home and spend time with you instead." I said and I pulled out. "No I kissed him before I left." I said and I turned around. "I'm going crazy, I can't do this every time he's mad at me." I said pulling back into the same parking spot. "Ok I kissed him, and then we left." I said pulling out. "Buckle up Bradley." I said and then he nodded and buckled up. "Oh call Kelly I don't know where we're going." I said and I thought for a second about what we said after that. "He turned on my phone, oh what my password was. I told him 3232 and he smiled at me and we talk about why him first. Then he freaked out because of Kelly's contact photo, then I told him to look at ours." I said stopping at a red light. "Then he told me I was sweet and I laughed at him and told him to call Kelly. He did and told me it was the same place that we went for our one year anniversary. Then I told him it wasn't to hot last time we went but anywhere I go as long he's with me it's always hot. Then he said that I was corny and I said I was proud of it." I said and I smiled. "He laughed and smiled. Then he leaned against the window and I told him about how I wasn't allowed to lean against the window but I did it anyways." I said to myself. I pulled up to the restaurant. "Then he called me a rule breaker and I told him don't mess with the rule breaker. He then asked me what I was gonna do about it." I said laughing. "What am I even doing back here anyways?" I said to myself and I pulled out. "We had a nice time, we talked, the crazy waiter was here, Kelly claimed that none of the guys were gonna get into relationships after he made fun of us, he claimed we had telepathy." I said laughing then I stopped. "Kemba." I whispered and I drove over to Bradley's house. I entered the code and knocked on his door. He opened it and groaned. "Bradley Wait!" I said pushing the door open as he shut it.

"Aww." He said stepping back and holding his arm. "Yeah thanks for that." He grumbled.

"I'm sorry." I said. "Did I just You that bad?"

"I don't know it depends on how you ask that." He mumbled and he went and sat down. I probably wasn't supposed to come in but I did.

"Hey Bradley I know what I did. I thought about it this time, can we just talk about it for a little bit?" I asked calmly.

"I guess since your here." He mumbled and he pulled out his phone.

"Hey Bradley I wanna talk to you, not someone who just shakes their head and says yes or no to everything."

"I'm gonna listen ok?! You don't have to tell me how I act when I look at my phone I know how I act because the words come out of my mouth and my brain registers everything before hand."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"What did you just say?"

"You know what I said, and I'm not to sure if your brain registers thing before you say or do something." I said. Smack! I was dazed but I looked at him. "You just punched me." I said then I started to laugh. "That's such a girl thing to do, instead of solving your problems you wanna get in a girl fight about them so you punch me. If you wanted to get in a fight you should have just told me cause I'll talk you on." I said laughing and standing up.

"I'd be glad to punch your little ass now." Bradley said.

"Then do it." I said and he went to punch me but I grabbed his wrist. "Not so fast, you forgot I have the quickest hands in the NBA huh." I said. Pop! He punched me with his other hand and I dropped his arm and punched him back. We fought for a while. "You sure you love me Bradley?" I growled. "Cause right now it looks like you don't.

"Get out of my house now." He growled.

"Oh yeah, take this. I bought it cause I had the audacity to ask you so I can do whatever I want with mine." I said and I threw my ring at him and he looked at me and his face broke. "Oh you know what I'll just go give it to Kemba." I said and I grabbed it out of his hand.

"John." He whispered. "I'm so sorry. Please don't do this."

"Do What Bradley What you do all the time? I can't count how many times you've done this and I've forgiven you." I said. "No wonder I think about Kemba because we're always fighting and I guess I just want a way out." I said. He crumpled on his sofa and he leaned his head in one hand that was on the sofas armrest.

"Yeah John Your right. I've messed this whole thing up. You have a right to be mad and a right to leave me even. I've done nothing but ruin this relationship for both of us. If you wanna leave then leave but please find someone who loves you."

"WhT your saying you didn't."

"No John I do more than anyone can or ever will, but I just want you to be loved by someone that you actually love because I guess telling the whole world isn't enough." He cried.

"Why are you the one crying Bradley you started all of this when you freaked out."

"I know John and that's why I'm crying, duh!" He yelled with tears streaming down his face. "Just take you ring and go be happy with someone else." He cried and he walked upstairs and slammed his door. I sighed and walked out.
......
"Another night without him." I whispered to myself. I rolled over and winced at the growing pain in my face. I stared at the ceiling for along time. I sat up and pulled out my phone. "Hey, I'm sorry it's so late. You wanna meet up?"