Hurt

Bradley's POV
"Did you mean what you said yesterday when you told me I was everything you could have asked for and you couldn't have asked for better?" I asked him while we were upstairs in the media room.

"Of course Bradley, your the best thing that's ever happened to me." He said. I smiled at him. "It's funny how we started out as just teammates and it just went from there." He said and i smiled and leaned against him. "Why are you so quiet?"

"I don't know I'm just enjoying the moment." I said shrugging and he pulled me closer to him. I felt johns eyes all over me. He held my hand and sighed.

"Damn I love you." He whispered.

"You were cute yesterday." I said and he looked at me confused.

"When you were so protective of me." I said and he nodded.

"I just wasn't gonna let anything happen to you." He said. "I love you to much Bradley." He said and I kissed his cheek. "I think I love you to much sometimes, I think I love you an unhealthy amount."

"Well if you do then I'm worse." I said and he shook his head no.

"No one loves anything as much as I love you Bradley, you'll never understand." He said.

"Ok ok stop getting all Lovey." I said and he kissed me softly on the lips once.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course not." I said smiling and I pulled him on top of me. He softly left little kisses on my lips and neck. "John." I moaned quietly. "J-J-John."

"I love it when you moan my name." He whispered in my ear. Then he bit my ear lobe. I gasped at his sudden urge. "I'm gonna take head tonight." He growled in my ear. I gulped and nodded. It isn't crazy, or at least for now it isn't. He just left soft kiss after soft kiss on my lips and neck. He kissed around till he found my sweet spot on my neck. Then he focused solely on that spot.

"John." I gasped. "That that that..." I didn't finish before he stopped and bit my lip to make me stop talking. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I let out a moan louder than I wanted. He smiled into the kiss.

"I love you baby." He whispered and he stopped and just looked at me. "I'm sorry I stopped." He said smiling at me. "Your just, Perfect." He said and I smiled quickly. "And your just to perfect to stay away from." He said and he kissed me again. He slid my shirt off and ran his hands down my chest.

"Oh I love you John." I moaned.
......
"Hey baby." John whispered when I woke up. "You sleep well?"

"Of course." I said smiling at his sudden urge to be nice to me.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Nothing you've just been really nice to me."

"Yeah after what happened earlier I realized that's what I should be doing, I should be nice to you and I should actually act like I love you Bradley because you never know when your time is up and I just wanna show you that I love you for as long as possible because I do love you Bradley. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me I mean it." He said and my heart melted.

"I love you John." I whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't have a big speech to say I just don't know what to say."

"Hey it's fine, as long as those four words come out of your mouth I'm happy." I said and he pulled me closer to him. "If you ever need anything know I'm right here for you." He whispered and he kissed me softly. I smiled up at him and we just stayed like that for a long time. "Damn your perfect." He said and he sat up. "I think I love you to much." He said smiling. I laughed.