Never

Bradley POV
"I'll get it." I said standing up and walking to the door.

"No, let me get it." John insisted

"Ok." I said sitting back down.

"Hey John when can I move in?" I asked.

"I don't know, when we're married." He said shrugging as he opened the door. He stepping in front of the door to block my view. "What are you doing here, I told you to never come back." He said lowly. He walked outside and shut the door behind him. I couldn't tell what they were saying but after a while I heard yelling. I could tell it was a girl he was fighting with. I got up and opened the door. "Bradley go back inside." John said.

"I'm not a child John." I said walking out. He pulled me into his chest as soon as I got both my feet on the ground. He took a few deep breaths in.

"Hey Bradley! It's nice to see you again!" Ashley said and I smiled at her.

"Long Time no See." I Said and John laughed.

"Hey John, can I talk to Bradley?" She asked and he tightened his grip on me. I smiled at him protectiveness.

"You can talk to both of us." He said. I tried to move but he pulled me back against him.

"No I wanna talk to Bradley! Alone!" She growled and John stepped in front of me.

"Your either talking to both of us or neither of us." John growled and she back up.

"But John." She said and she pulled the collar of his shirt then put her hands on his chest. He took a deep breath in. He went to say something but I took a step in front of him. I grabbed the front of her shirt and didn't let it go.

"Never and I mean never touch him like that or in any other way again, do you understand?!" I growled at her and she nodded. John pulled me back behind him.

"I think it's time for you to leave." He said but she stood there. "I said it's time for you to leave!" He yelled.

"John I just wanna talk to Bradley." She said shrugging.

"I'm not gonna let you fucking talk to Bradley, he means to much to me." He said.

"Really?" She said. "I would have never known."

"Please." He whined.

"He means more than this house?" She asked.

"Take what you want from it i don't care." He said shrugging. "It's all just stuff."

"Your car?"

"Here's the keys." He said dangling them.

"Your shoe line?"

"Yeah it's just a shoe with my logo on it, don't matter."

"Your career." She said and it went silent.

"Yeah, when you love someone you'd do anything for em, is do anything for Bradley. I'll quit my Job for Bradley in a heart beat. I'd do anything for him, man I'd die for him." He said and I looked away as the biggest smile formed on my face. "So Yeah He means everything to me, Bradley's my life." She huffed.

"You Love him, I know that. What's one thing you wouldn't do for him?" She asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know I'd do anything for him." John said.

"Really?" She said.

"Really." He said and I had a feeling something bad was about to happen. She pulled two hand guns out of her pocket.

"Is your favorite thing to do is use guns, every time we're around you you pull out a gun." John said.

"Shoot yourself." She said and she threw the gun in his chest.

"No" I whispered.

"Or else." She said and I felt the barrel of the gun pointed at me. John when pale. I shook my head at him suddenly unable to speak.

"I thought you loved John Ashley, isn't that why your doing all of this?"

"No, I just want to split y'all apart, and y'all aren't gonna split by yourselves." She said and I tried to say something else but nothing came out. "Well hurry up we don't have all day!" She snapped at John. I shook my head at him and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"No baby please." I whispered.

"Bradley I love you." He cried.

"I love you so much John." I said and I threw myself on him. He slid something in my pocket. "I know you love me John and I'm so sorry I should have treated you differently." I cried in his shoulder.

"Baby you couldn't have treated me better." He whispered in my ear. "I couldn't ask for anyone better." He said getting quieter. "The bullets are in your pocket, when I pull the trigger run." He said and I nodded. I looked up at him and he kissed me. "I meant all of that Bradley I can't ask for anyone better than you." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Ok ok I let you have you sob time now Wall What are you gonna do?" She said smirking. He looked at me and even though I knew he would be fine I started to cry. He looked at me confused for a second then acted sad. He put the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger. As soon as he did that I backed away. She stood there in shock.
John POV
I looked at him confused and even though I knew nothing was gonna happen I started to cry. I pulled the gun up to my head and pulled the trigger Bradley backed away. She stood there in shock. I looked at Bradley and lip-synced for him to run. "Not without you" he lip-synced and i mentally groaned and told him to go. He understood and slipped away. I hit the gun out of her hand. She gasped and jumped and grabbed hit. She fired it but it went the wrong way. I jumped behind the corner and threw Bradley behind me. "John." Bradley whispered.

"Hey it's ok, we're all gonna be just fine." I said holding his hand.

"Johnathan Wall! Where are you!" She yelled walking around the corner and we both froze she walked up and Bradley jumped out from behind me. "Bang"

"No!" I yelled as Bradley fell to the ground. "No! No! No! No!" I screamed. "Bradley!" I cried and I buried my face in his chest. "Please Bradley" I cried.

"John John John baby John wake up." I threw my arms around him and cried in his chest. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked with his arms around me?

"What What What about Ashley?" I cried.

"You gut the gun out of her hand and we went around the corner you told me everything was gonna be alright and then she went into like shock and left."

"Oh I love you baby." I cried. "I love you so much."

"Hey John What ever happened it was just a dream." He said and I nodded.

"I know it's just a dream Bradley. I know I can tell."

"Why John?" He said.

"Cause you'd be dead." I cried. He pulled me against him and didn't say anything. "I love you Bradley, always know that." I cried.

"John don't cry. I'm still here." He said.

"I know it's just I can't stand to think about losing you I'm sorry I'm crying." I said.

"Hey baby, it's fine I love you." He whispered and he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and got closer to him. I sighed. "What happened?"

"You got shot." I said and he nodded and held me close to him.

"John I'll never get shot." He said and I nodded. It was just then I realized it was three in the morning.

"I know." I said and I laid back down. He laid down beside me and I pulled him against me. My arms were around him and i was never gonna let him go.