To Fast?

"And it's the Washington Wizards VS the Charlotte Hornets" The commentator said. I walked in smiling. I sat down and Bradley glanced at me and his half smile faded and he turned around.

"Hey!" I said walking up to Kemba and hugging him.

"Hey John good to see you again." He said smiling. I smiled and kissed him. He got wide eyed but then smiled into the kiss. Our lips slowly separated. "We let them know fast." He said smiling.

"Yeah, it causes problems if you don't." I said smiling. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Oh I've gotta her back to Coach, he good luck tonight." I said and I kissed him one more time before walking back over to our bench.

"You let them know a lot faster this time." Bradley choked out. I glanced at him and a tear fell down his face.

"Quit acting like it's the end of the world." I snapped at him.

"You don't know what this feels like to me John so shut up." He said.

"Hey guys I don't know and don't wanna know what going on between y'all but can y'all please not fight and listen for once." Coach said and we nodded and payed attention.

The buzzer sounded to start the fourth quarter. "Hey baby." Kemba said guarding me and I stopped for a second and glanced at him then shook it off. "You know how hot that jersey makes you look?" He said smiling. "Win or lose I wanna come to your house tonight and you know what I'm gonna do?" He said smirking. I passed the ball to Bradley and cut but he didn't pass it to me. "I'm gonna lush you against the wall and I'm gonna take your clothes off. Let's just say what happens after that isn't a PG rated movie. It's more R rated." I said smirking and I smiled at him. I crossed him quickly and made a three. I shrugged at him and he laughed.

"Oh now is it my turn to tell a hot and sexy story?" I asked and I nodded to myself.
......
"We won!!!!!" Kelly yelled walking in. "And Mr. Beal over here got 45 points!" He yelled. I glanced at Bradley and he glanced at me. I looked away.

"Good job tonight." I mumbled.

"You to." He said. "Hey I was wondering could we maybe be at least friends. We don't have to be more."

"No yeah friends that'll work." I said.

"Friends yeah friends." He whispered and his voice cracked. I got up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Kelly asked.

"I've got someone at home." I said winking and Bradley looked at me with the saddest face but I just wanted to get home. I walked out drove home. I walked in and Kemba was sitting on my sofa with his shirt off and he was only in athletic shorts.

"Took you long enough." He said and I smiled and sunk into the seat right beside him on the sofa. I leaned against him and inhaled his cologne.

"Good game." I said quietly.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"I need you with me." I cried. "I can't come home to you not being here anymore."

"Oh John." He said and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm here right now." He whispered.

"Yeah but your gonna leave tomorrow." I cried.

"Don't think about tomorrow John think about today right now." He said running his hand up and down my back.

"I know Kemba. I love you." I said and I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"I love you to baby." He whispered and I smiled.

"You didn't just sayd that at the game."

"I meant everything I said at the game."

"Well then why haven't you done any of it yet?" I asked and he pushed me against the sofa.

"Is a sofa instead of a wall ok?" He asked.

"I'd prefer a bed." I said and he scooped me up and threw me into my bed. I smiled at him and our lips locked as he got on top of me.

"You won't be crying over anything tonight accept me." He growled and he sounded so sexy. He slowly took my shirt off. "You ready for this John Wall?" He asked.

"I'm never not ready." I smirked and he unbuttoned my pants.
......
I woke up laying on his chest. All of our clothes were on the floor but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. "Kemba your late!" I said framing out looking at the time.

"I'm gonna stay with you for a while John. Before you came home I knew something was wrong so I called and told them something in my family came up."

"I'm part of your family?"

"I want you to be." He said smiling.

"I'll be part of your family anytime." I said and I landed a kiss on his neck.

"Even now?"

"Even now." I said smiling.

"John Wall..."

"No I wanna ask though." I said and I got up and pulled something out of my drawer. He sat up with the biggest grin on his face. "Kemba Walker, even though we've only been together a few weeks you've made my life whole again. You've put a smile on my face when I thought no one could. You made me laugh and I though no once could. Damn you kiss me like I thought no one could with so much passion and love. I can see it in your eyes that you love me and I hope you can see it in mine. Bradley Beal told me to give this to you Kemba and I don't wanna wait another minute to. Kemba Walker will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I said and we both stood up.

He bit his lip and shook his head yes. "I love you John Wall." He said quietly. I slid the ring on his finger. It fit perfectly and I smiled.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked.

"I'm just taking it all in John. I'm just taking it all in."

"Hey Kemba?"

"Yeah what John." He asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Did we gl to fast?"