Chapter 28 --- How To Seal The Deal

Claire's POV

"You did it?!"

Lizzie gave me a look to silence me up, but I just can't contain my excitement. We were standing at the side entrance of the school, 15 minutes before class, waiting for Angel and Artemis to come. I was drinking coffee when Lizzie dropped the bomb, and I nearly spit the liquid out of my mouth.

"Yes we did" she said as her face went red "and can you please keep quiet? Someone will hear you."

I crossed my arms while a grin crept up to my face, "does Angel and Artemis know about this?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes and focused her attention on her phone, "Not yet...and what the hell, this thing is not supposed to be broadcasted."

"Come on Lizzie, we're your best friends." I nudged her jokingly "oh look there's Angel."

Angel looked around the parking lot and when she saw us, a beam lighted up her face and she waved.

"Sup?" Liz said with a joking smile on her face "What happened to you and North? I heard you guys spent the weekend together."

Angel blushed upon hearing North's name and she gave us a wide grin, "Well...I just had the weekend of my life. Wait, I should be the one asking that. What happened to you and Adrian? I'm guessing your night together involved things like ooohh and ahhhh and faster---"

"Shut up!" Lizzie said with her face going a darker shade of red "Since when did you learn those things?"

"From book...or experience," Angel said with a teasing smile "Sooo...did you do it?"

I was laughing so hard that I began jumping up and down, "OMG YES! YES SHE DID!"

"Are you Liz?" Lizzie asked me with her eyebrows raised, "And yes Angel. It happened. End of discussion. Now where's Artemis?"

Angel joined me and we jumped up and down like crazy.

"OH MY GOSH LIZZIE DID IT!"

"YEAH SHE DID! OMG OMG HOW WAS IT?"

Liz gave us a funny look and she pulled a strand of our hair to silence us.

"Heyyyy" Angel complained with a pout, "You don't need to be violent." Angel and I tried to untangle our hair from Liz's tight hands, but she wouldn't budge.

"Liz, I promise we won't ever speak of this matter again," I said half-laughing and half-whining.

"Promise?" Liz asked while looking at Angel and me. Both of us looked at each other, with a hidden meaning between our giggles, before we told Lizzie that we promise not to tell anyone about it. When she finally released our hair, Liz suddenly leaned back. She gave out a shriek as Artemis pulled her hair from behind.

"YOU DID IT, DIDN'T YOU?" Artemis asked with an overly excited tone and crazy looking eyes, "DIDN'T YOU?"

"Ouch, you bitch." Liz said as she grabbed Artemis' hands and removed it out of her hair, "that freaking hurts."

Artemis just looked at her and then towards Angel and I, as all three of us massaged the part of our heads where the hair had been pulled.

"I don't know why but whenever you grab something, the weight of your hands is like twice the earth's gravity." Liz said.

"Stop changing the subject," Artemis rolled her eyes, "I know you did it, and even before you did it, I knew you'll do it."

"What?" Angel looked at her weirdly, "Woman that sounds absurd."