FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 32

SCENE-1

The epi starts with Shruti coming in her scooty to college…She stops in a signal…There was much time for the signal to turn green and  she listens to an FM channel which is played in the nearby shop…

RJ in radio: Love…Love makes life beautiful,colourful,wonderful and etc…Some say love is crazy…If u ask someone who is in love,how he or she feels when seeing the love of their life,they would say that I heard ringing bells,I heard my heartbeat,I saw him or her everywhere etc…I am also unaware of those things…So today…We are gonna ask our callers how it feels when u are in love…Lets talk to our first caller…

Shruti listens to it and smiles…”What?? Ringing bells,heartbeats?? Non sense…”
The signal turned green and she drives off…

SCENE-2

Sid and Swadeenta are in the class…Swadhu was a little worried…

Sid : Swadhu !! U are looking so dull today…What happened??

Swadhu : Nothing Sid…I had to do some household chores…

Sid : Hmmm…So u are tired??

Swadhu : Ya…Actually mom was not feeling well since yesterday…She had fever…So I had to do all the works and take care of her…

Sid : Oh God!!Why did not u tell me?? How is she feeling now?? Did u take her to the hospital??

Swadhu : Nothing to worry Sid..She is okay…I took her to the hospital yesterday…The doctor said that she is alright…She is tired that’s it…

Sid : Take care of her Swadhu…

Swadhu : I will Sid…After all,she is the only soul I have in this world…

Sid : Shut up…Don’t repeat it again…What about ME??

Swadhu looks at him…Sid realizes what he had said just before…

Sid : I mean what about all of us?? We are with u always…Don’t say such words hereafter…And nothing will happen to aunty…If u need any help,don’t hesitate to call me…

Swadeenta nods…

Swadeenta thinks : What he had said?? He is also feeling the same way as me?? I have this weird feeling since he took me and he carried me to home…Now he is also saying like this… Is this the hint he gives me?? I mean is he telling me indirectly that he loves me?? No…Swadhu…Don’t take it as a hint and talk to him about that…What if he says that he did not feel that way?? U cannot handle a heartbreak…Then ur friendship will also be spoiled…Let the time handle everything…

She sighs…

Sid thinks : I am sure that I m in love with her…But I cannot confess it…I am very scared that she would reject me…What if she thinks of me as a man who takes advantage of a girl’s situation?? She may think of me as a cheap character…I wont let it happen..That may destroy our friendship too…I will tell her when the right time comes…I will wait till then…

SCENE-3

As both of them were thinking they were so silent…By then Abhi enters the class…

Abhi : Hey idiots!! Good morning!!

Swadhu : Whom are u calling idiot?? I will break ur teeth…

Abhi : Nowadays u are becoming more like ur bro Sanjay…Very violent…And he is becoming like Swadeenta…Silent and lovable…

Swadhu : I am so tired…Now u are making me angry by taking his name…And for ur kind information,he is no more my brother…

Abhi : He is becoming nice Swadhu…U are turning to be rude…