FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 87

SCENE-1

The episode starts with Ritika getting ready for the marriage.. Abhi comes to her..

Abhi : Hey Ritu.. Good morning..

Ritika : Bad morning..

Abhi : What is this Ritu?? Why are u angry??

Ritika : I am really confused what to wear..

Abhi : Nobody is gonna see u.. U are not the bride..

Ritika : Oh.. Is that so? U are not the groom too..Then u go with this dress..

Ritika shows him his night clothes..

Abhi : Hey.. I am not like u.. So many girls are going head over heels for me.. If I say yes,they will come to me..

Ritika : Abhi.. Don’t lie.. Nobody would see u.. Even if they see u,they will run after knowing about u.. U married me unexpectedly.. Else,I would have been happy..

Abhi : oh.. U would have been happy?? U would have got married to that idiot Arjun.. I saved u.. And put my life at stake..

Ritika : Hello.. U should be lucky to get a wife like me..

Abhi : Hello.. This is my dialogue.. U should be lucky to get me..

Ritika gives whatever look..

Abhi : Am I looking good in this??

Ritika : U don’t have to look good.. If u see any other girl,I will kill her..

She comes closer to him and says this..

Abhi : Thank God.. U won’t kill me right??

Ritika : Who said?? I will kill u after killing her..

She comes closer to him showing the comb like a knife.. Abhi looks at her with terrified face.. She turns to move and slips.. Abhi holds her.. They have an eyelock.. After sometime,they come to senses..

Abhi : Ritika.. Get up.. My hands are hurting.. I have never lifted heavy object as u..

Ritika gets up and pinches him hard..

SCENE-2

Arnav gets ready and searches for Shruti.. But he could not find her.. He goes to Abhi..

Arnav : Abhi. Did u see Shruti??

Abhi : Oh.. Smriti?? Sid’s cousin?? I saw her.. She is the only beautiful girl among Sid’s relatives..

Arnav : Stupid.. I asked about Shruti..

Abhi : Oh.. Shruti… She might still be sleeping.. Or might be in dining hall eating..

Arnav : Let me handle u later.. I will tell about this Smriti to Ritika.. Get ready to manage her..

Arnav goes..

Abhi : Oh God.. I told everything to him.. It’s ok.. I will handle Ritika..

Arnav finds Shruti in a room.. She was sitting in the bed..

Arnav : Hey Shruti.. What are u doing here?? I was searching for u..

Shruti : Are u alright now?? I mean how is ur indigestion problem??

Arnav : I am OK.. What happened to u??

Shruti : I think that problem left u and caught me.. I am having vomiting sensation since morning..

By then,Abhi and Ritika enter the room..

Abhi : Do u have vomiting sensation??

Shruti nods..