FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 36

SCENE-1

It is the last exam for Arnav and Vicky…Arnav leaves home as he does not want to face Shruti…Vicky stands near parking…Shruti comes…

Shruti : Hi Karthi anna!!

Vicky : Hi Shruti!!. How was ur exam??

Shruti : It was good anna…And how was urs??

Vicky : Mine was also good…Afterall its my last exam…It has to be good…

Shruti : Oh…Its ur last exam??

Vicky : Ya Shruti…

Shruti : So…U will not come to college hereafter…

Vicky : Of course…

Shruti : Don't forget me anna…

Vicky : How can i?? I wont Shruti…

Shruti : So…What next anna??

Vicky : Rest…I don’t want to study anymore and I have to search for a job…

Shruti : That’s great anna…All the best…

Vicky : Ok…I will leave now…Bye…

Shruti : Anna…I will ask u something..Will U answer me??

Vicky : Of course..Ask me…
Shruti : Actually,I saw a girl’s pic in Arnav senior’s purse…Who is she??

Vicky : Why are u asking about her?? Are u possessive about him??

Shruti jerks..

Shruti : Me?? Possessive of him?? No way…

Vicky : I saw it in ur face…

She wipes her face…

Shruti : Nothing like that..U don’t need to tell me…

Vicky : No problem…I will tell u…

Shruti : No Karthi anna…Forget it…

Vicky : (to himself) I cannot say that to u Shruti…I don’t want to remind myself of the dark incident of our college life on the last day…(to Shruti) Ok…

Shruti : During send off party,u talked about some girl no?? Varsha??? Who is she??

He gets a call before Shruti could finish..By then Sid,Swadeenta and Abhi come…

Vicky :Hi guys!! Bye bye…I am leaving..

Abhi : Take care bro…Don’t forget me..

Sid,Swadhu : Bye bro…Take care..All the best…

He leaves…

SCENE-2

Arnav and Shruti are sitting in the mandap…Arnav makes her wear the mangalsutra(wedlock chain)…All the people bless them…He fills her maang with Sindoor…Shruti stares at him with tears..

Suddenly Arnav gets up from his sleep…Ya…Its all a dream…He looks at the clock…Its 4.30 a.m…

Arnav’s pov :
What is this non sense?? Why did I get such a dream?? That cannot happen…If that happens,that is the betrayal for my Varsha…I wont let it happen…I cannot be here anymore…If I be here,I would have to meet Shruti…The fate will make me meet her…And I may fall for her as I see my Varsha in her…No…That should not happen…If that happens I cannot forgive myself…Then life would be a hell for her too…I want to go away from her…Forever…(End of pov)

He had applied for higher studies in US…And he had got admission too..But he was hesitating to go leaving their family in India as he loves them so much..