FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 74

SCENE-1

Swadhu and Sid are in Sid’s native village with their families.. Both of them are in a field and have a talk..

Sid : Hmm.. Do u like this place??

Swadhu : Of course.. I have never been to any villages.. And I just love this place.. How peaceful it is..

Sid : Ya.. Even I like this place after u came here..

Swadhu : U don’t like it before??

Sid : I do like.. But now I like it more.. As u are here..

Swadhu : Do u know Sid?? I don’t like these cheesy filmy dialogues..

Sid : Hmm.. If I say something like this,u would say that u don’t like it.. If I don’t say,u will call me unromantic..

Swadhu : Hahaha.. U have understood me so well..

Sid makes pout face..

Swadhu : U look so cute when u give such reactions.. My cutie pie..

She pulls his cheeks.. He pulls her cheeks too..

Swadhu : Enough enough.. It’s hurting..

Sid : Sorry sorry..

He kisses her cheeks..

Swadhu : Stupid.. Somebody may catch us..

Sid : Let them catch us.. We are engaged.. They can’t say anything..

Swadhu : Seems like sir have got so much courage..

Sid : I get so much strength and courage when u are with me..

Swadhu : Not again sid.. Filmy dialogues..

Sid : Hahaha.. Just to see ur reaction..Actually what I was about to say is.. No problem can come near me when the biggest problem is here..

Swadhu : Am I problem to u?? That too biggest problem?? How dare u??

Sid runs.. Swadhu chases him..

SCENE-2

Days pass.. It has been four days since Shruti left her house.. She was expecting everyday that her parents would come and take her home.. But they did not turn up..

She was broken.. Aatvik called and thanked her.. She did not have anything to say.. He also told that he did some drama by telling them that he saw Aarti in a matrimonial site.. He also told that their parents agreed for their marriage..

Shruti was frustrated.. She wanted to meet her parents badly.. Though Abhi and Ritu tried hard to cheer her up,all went in vain.. That day Shruti went to the office as usual.. She was feeling very bad that day..

Arnav had been noticing her sad face.. He wanted to ask her.. But something stopped him from asking..

It’s evening and Arnav called her to his cabin..

Arnav : Have u prepared the report??

Shruti : Yes sir.. A little work is pending..

Arnav : Do it soon and bring it..

Shruti : Ok sir..

Arnav missed Shruti’s arguments,her pranks and her smiles..”She is talking so formally with me.. Nowadays she really makes me laugh with her talks.. But since a week ,she is abnormal..why she is so??”,he thought..

After sometime,Shruti came back with the file.. She gave it to him and did not even look his face..

Arnav gave another file to her..