FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 70

SCENE-1

Shruti comes to the party venue wearing a black sequinned saree looking gorgeous.. Ritika too came beside her in a blue party wear saree looking cute..

They see Swadhu who was looking for the party arrangements.. She was dressed up in a white worked saree looking stunning..

Shruti : Hey.. Swadhu.. Where is Sid??

Swadhu : He had gone to change.. It has been half an hour since he was gone.. But he did not come till now.. I don’t know what he is doing..

Shruti : He will take time.. But he will say that we take much time for make up.. Stupid..

Sid came and hit her head and pulls her hair..

Sid : Whom are u calling as stupid??

Shruti : It is u only.. And don’t touch my hair.. I will kill u..

Abhi comes..

Abhi : Why? Ur wig will come out?

Hearing that Ritika laughs.. Shruti stares at Abhi..

Shruti : idiot.. I am not old like u to have wig.. It’s my real hair.. (To Ritika) Don’t laugh for the silly jokes that he make.. He may think that he is making a good joke..

Abhi : Ritika.. If u feel like laughing to my joke,u can laugh.. don't listen to her..

Shruti hits him..

Swadhu : But Ritu.. The point is,u won’t feel like laughing for his jokes.. U will feel like killing him…

All of them laugh..

Sid : Guys.. I have called Arnav and Vicky bro.. They will come in a few minutes..

Shruti feels happy.. Sid sees her..

SCENE-2

After sometime,Arnav and Vicky arrive..Arnav gets a call and he is standing outside and answering it while Vicky went inside.. Shruti too came out to make a call.. She was talking sincerely over phone.. Arnav hangs up and sees her.. He was stunned to see her.. He was admiring her.. By then, a car came towards Shruti.. But she did not notice it as she was talking over phone.. Arnav ran to her and pulled her.. Shruti leant over him..

Arnav : Stupid girl.. Can’t u see?? What would have happened if I did not see the car??

Shruti : I would have been hit..

Arnav : Stupid.. Don’t say so..

Shruti : Nothing would have happened.. Why should i fear,when u are here??

Arnav : u saw me before itself??

Shruti : Shruti.. I can feel ur presence..

Arnav gave a confused expression..

Shruti : (thinks) dumbo..(to Arnav)Come.. They are waiting for u..

SCENE-3

Arnav and Shruti come inside..

Sid : Welcome Arnav bro alias boss.. (To Shruti) Where have u been?? Coming with him as a couple??

Shruti asks to keep quiet..

All of them talk for sometime and their dance session began..

Swadhu and Sid make a pair.

Abhi : (thinks) I have to make Ritika pair up with me.. But how to do it??(He makes a plan) Sid,why did u call me here?? To insult me?? You have a pair.. But me and Shruti?? We don’t have anybody..