FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 76

SCENE-1

Shruti reaches her house..

Shruti’s point of view :
I have never fought with Sid like this.. I am really very angry at him.. I thought nobody knows about my love.. But I don’t know how Sid knows about it.. Above all,he can sense each and every movement of me.. If I came to know yesterday itself,that is before I went to propose him,that my parents have fixed my marriage with Arnav ,I would have felt happy.. But now,he had hurted me so deeply that I could not forgive him.. I don’t want to see him anymore but Sid expects me to get married to him!! That’s impossible.. I can’t give up my self esteem for anybody.. Even if it is my loved one.. I could have told all that happened between me and Arnav to Sid.. But the point is,if I say everything to him,he would convince me and get me married to him.. I don’t want that to happen.. And now.. What that Arnav would be thinking of me? He would be thinking that I shouted at him that day and here I have asked my parents to fix our marriage.. No.. I want to stop this marriage.. That’s good for everyone.. I need someone’s help in this mission.. Who can that be?? (Thinks) Swadhu? No.. She should not know about this.. Abhi or Ritu?? No no.. Nobody other than Arnav can’t help me in this.. Yes.. That’s right..

SCENE-2

Shruti meets Arnav in a park.. Arnav could not face her.. But he acted like he is normal..

Arnav : Hello.. U shouted at me yesterday.. And now u have called me to meet.. What are u thinking??

Shruti : Mister.. I am not dying to see u.. If I called u even after such a big fight,then it must be important..

Arnav : Hello.. Same here.. I also don’t want to see u..

Shruti :I came to meet u giving up my self esteem.. I don’t have any other option.. My fate made me do so.. I hope u know what is going on in our families??

Arnav : What are u talking about?? I don’t understand..

Shruti : What ?? U don’t know really??

Arnav pouts..

Shruti : (thinks) This stupid Singh Raizada don’t even know whats happening around him.. Now I have to tell him everything.. (To Arnav) Ur parents don’t say anything to u?? Hmm.. Let me tell u.. Our parents are arranging our marriage..

Arnav : What nonsense?? Are u out of ur mind??

Shruti : Don’t u dare to say that to me again.. (Realizing something) Look.. I did not come to fight with u.. I have had so much with u and don’t want to hurt myself more.. (A tiny tear came out of her eyes.. Arnav sees it and feels bad) So,our parents are planning to get us married to each other.. But I don’t want that to happen..

Arnav : Even I don’t want that..

Shruti : I know it.. We have to stop this marriage..

Arnav : But.. How this happened so suddenly?? My parents did not even ask me.. I came to know it only after u say..

Shruti : Hmm… This is shocking for me too..Sid is responsible for all these and he has told our parents that we are in love..

Arnav : Why did he say so??

Shruti : I don’t know.. He is ready to spoil my life..

Arnav : What?? Getting married to me will spoil ur life?? I have to say that.. Getting married to u will spoil mine..

Shruti : Not again Arnav.. I don’t want to fight with u.. So,I need ur help to stop this marriage.. Will u be with me??

Arnav looks at her.. They have an eyelock..