FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 95

SCENE – 1

Ritika is in her house.. She hears her door bell.. She did not go to open the door as she thought that it would be Abhi.. The door bell rings some more times..

Ritika : (thinks) I think he purposefully does this.. Just to make me come there..

She goes and opens the door.. She talks without seeing who the person is..

Ritika : What do u want??

The man : Ritu..

Ritika looks up.. She gets tears in her eyes..

Ritika : Papa.. U?? Here??

She hugs her dad and cries.. She takes him inside..

Dad : How are u beta??

Ritika : I am good papa.. How are u??

Dad : Sorry beta.. I could not be with u.. I am the worst dad in this world.. I was a puppet in the hands of ur stepmother.. I should not have been so.. I am really sorry beta.. U might be angry with me..

Ritika : Haan papa.. I was angry with u.. But all my anger flew away when I saw u.. U have come to see me when I most needed u..

Dad : I came to know that ur mami got some groom for u.. And that groom is already married.. I also came to know that u escaped from them and ur mami has thrown u out..

Ritika : That happened before four months papa..

Dad : Sorry beta.. Before 4 months?? Ur mom(stepmother) did not even tell me.. Now too,I eavesdropped when she was talking to ur mami.. I caught her red handed and scolded her.. Can u tell me what happened actually?? Who saved u??

She thinks of Abhi..

Ritika : That’s a big story papa.. Do u eat something??

Dad : No beta..

Ritika : No papa.. U have to eat something..

She goes to the kitchen.. He looks around the house..

Dad : Seems like some man lives here..

Ritika : (thinks) No.. I will not tell him that I got married.. That marriage is of no use now.. I am going to go away from Abhi.. Let him have a life which he deserves..(to her dad)Papa..this is my  friend’s house.. He comes here at times..

Her dad caught the change in her expression..

SCENE – 2

Its 7 p.m. Abhi and Sid complete their work and they are about to leave.. By then,Abhi gets a call from his mom ,Kavita.. She asks him to come to her home.. Abhi feels happy.. He bids bye to Sid and goes..

He reaches his parents’ house.. His mother welcomes him..

Abhi : Ma.. How are u?? Why did u call me??

Kavita : I am good. How are u?? How is my daughter in law??

Abhi : She is good too..

Kaviat : U should have brought her too with u..

Abhi : Ma.. Actually. I had some work in office.. Just now I was about to leave for home.. Ritika did not come to office today.. And tell me.. Why did u call me??

Kavita : Ask ur dad.. He asked me to call u..

Abhi : What?? Dad?? Had I done something wrong?? I don’t know what he is gonna say..

By then Abhi’s dad Pratap comes..

Abhi : Good evening dad.. How are u??

Pratap : I am good.. How are u?? How is Ritika??