FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 61

SCENE-1

Shruti calls Swadhu..

Shruti : How are u dear??

Swadhu : I am okay darlo…We moved to Sanjay’s house…

Shruti : Oh…U did not say that to us?? Did Sid call u??

Swadhu : No…

Shruti : I don’t know what happened to that idiot..I will ask him to call u..

Swadhu : No Darlo…Don’t tell him…Let him talk to me whenever he feels like…

Shruti : Hmm…

Swadhu : I want to meet u..Can u please come over here??

Shruti : Sure…But,Sanjay will be there nah??

Swadhu : He had gone somewhere…U can come…

Shruti gets ready to go to her house…

SCENE-2

Shruti reaches Swadhu’s house…They talk for sometime…Shruti advises Swadhu and asks her to talk with Sid leaving her adamancy..She tries calling Arnav in between to inquire about his mom’s health…But he did not take her call…She leaves from Swadhu’s house…When she came out of the house,she finds Sanjay…

Sanjay : Hi Shruti…When did u come??

Shruti : I came  a long back…I have to go…

Sanjay : If u don’t mind,can u please give me 10 minutes??I want to say something to u…

Shruti : Ya…But..I have to go…

Sanjay : Only 10 minutes…I thought of coming and talking to u…But u came by urself…Thank u…

Shruti : Can u come to the point??

Sanjay : Ya…Sorry…Do u remember how we met for the first time??

Shruti remembers her first meet with Arnav when he came to her rescue when she was ragged on the first day of college…

Sanjay : Ours was not a usual meeting as they show in movies…From then onwards,we fight everytime…I thought u are my enemy…

She remembers how certain things turned out to be a disaster with Arnav…How she always fought with him…How he threatened her…

Sanjay : I thought of making u stay away from me…But u crossed my path again and again…U always fought with me then…But I was doing wrong those days…

Shruti remembers Arnav again..How they always end up arguing….

Sanjay : Then…I think fate wanted us to separate for some days…That’s why I went away from u to a distant country…

She remembers the day when Arnav came and told them that he was going to US..She remembers how she cried that day…

Sanjay : and now fate made us meet again…I think its God plan to unite both of us..

She remembers the day she met Arnav again in her office…

Sanjay : So…I want to say that…I will take care of u…

She remembers how Arnav took care of her everytime…(during the first meet in office when glass pierced her palm,when a car came to hit her on a rainy day and so on)

Sanjay : I will never let u down…

She remembers how Arnav tried to save her when their higher official came to visit…from the professor by making her hide inside his blanket during the tour…