Chapter Six - First Date

Today is a holiday, Krist has a date with Stella, and they're going to visit their favorite dating place, the museum. Meanwhile, Kevin also asked Singto out for a date, more precisely Kevin ordered him to accompany him to give donations to the museum.

Four of them depart in separate ways but at the same time, Krist and Stella go to lunch first and then watch a movie before visiting the museum, meanwhile Kevin and Singto straightly head there after lunch, and are having a tour around the museum before donating.

"Do you know my reason to donate to the museum?" Kevin asked Singto when they stopped in front of the statue.

"How do I know?"

"Because I love history, there is no present time without history, and no matter how long it passed, mankind never forgets about history, do you agree?"

"But, no matter how great or unforgettable the history was, it's all in the past," comment Singto.

"You're right," Kevin smirked. "However, some peoples are be destined to live to watch the history changed or being part in the history itself..."

"Well, that must be unpleasant..."

"When I was 7 years old, my real father take me and my sister to visit a museum in Chiangmai." Kevin start his story. "I still clearly remember that day, when my father and sister left me alone in that strange place..."

Singto widen his eyes as remembered something and glared at Kevin immediately.

"Fortunately I met a nice stranger who offer me his hand and took me to leave that place, even though at last he left me at an orphanage, but I want to thank him..."

Singto suddenly recall his memory from more than ten years ago, when he found a child crying alone in the museum, he then took him to leave and took care of him for a few days while helping him look for his family, but later he decided to send him to the orphanage.

Singto was shocked, he never thought that the child still remember him, and currently stood in front of him.

"Well, now you have a happy family and great position..."

"Yeah, thanks to my dad who left me and my childhood's savior." Kevin turned at him and softly smiled, he seek deep into both of Singto's black pupils to find some emotion inside, then slowly lift his hand about to touch the guy's cheek.

"P'Kevin! P'Sing! You guys have a date too?!" shouted Stella from a few meters behind Singto and shut her mouth immediately. "Ops! Sorry for interrupting." She shortly covered her mouth. Krist shortly hit her head to tell her stupid.

Singto turned around immediately while Kevin awkwardly put his hand into his pocket, he want to kill that stupid girl for having ruined his moment.

"Glad to see you guys!" Singto quickly walks to greet them, as well as to find an excuse. However, suddenly he feels dizzy when saw the couple standing from side to side, his eyes sight became blurry, and the images of those two were like become one and multiple turns.

Looking at that, Kevin who is following behind him shortly wrapped his arm around Singto's waist to hold him.

"What happened to you?! Are you alright?" he asked in a panic.

Singto pressed his head and rubbed his eyes to make sure he was only having hallucinations, after a while, everything turns back to normal, he quickly gets rid of Kevin's hand and tidies up his shirt.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little bit tired." Singto tries calm everybody.

"Are you not slept last night?" Krist commented. "P'Kevin must give you an extra job again." Krist glances suspiciously at his brother.