Chapter Four - It's Begin

Kevin approaches Singto from behind and offer him a glass of red wine.

"Are you volunteering to help Krist for reasons? You seem interested in him instead of simply wanting to help him..." he put the wine glass on Singto's hand and softly strokes the guy's finger.

"Why do you think like that?"

"Because I could see it from your eyes, the way you look at him, talk to him, your attitude become different when he's around and..." he stops for seconds. "You save his life..."

"I do not save his life..." cut Singto. "It supposed to be me who should die in the accident..."

"What do you mean?!"

"I was about to take the elevator a few minutes before the lunch break, but suddenly P'Min stopped me, she handed me an early leave permission letter, because she has an urgent thing to do in the afternoon, so after asking for my signature and submitting a letter, she quickly rushed over to enter elevator before Krist..." Singto moves the wine glass for few times but doesn't drink it.

"I still keep the letter in my locker, I'll give it to you later..."

"J-just burn it. I don't want to get anything from dead people."

"Alright."

"So it purely an accident?"

"Huh? Do you suspect something?"

"I don't," said Kevin. "It just, I feel the accident always happens with Krist around..."

"Really?"

"It doesn't matter, I believe those accidents got nothing to do with Krist." Kevin walked in front of Singto and raise his hand about to touch the guy's shoulder, yet Singto step backward reflexively to avoid and gulp the wine in his hand.

Kevin became awkward while his hand still hung in the air, a second later he pulled it back and put it into his pants pocket, his eyes staring straight at the guy in front of him, and smiled.

I've investigated personal information about you ... and it looks like you faked your identity." He tells Singto, the guy immediately raises his eyes lid and stares back at him in surprise.

"What do you mean?" he smiled and tried to stay calm.

Kevin walk to his table and took out a document file from under his desk then show the document report he got from the detective to Singto.

"There is no background of the Ruangroj family in the data of the Thai population in the past century, unless you are a noble descendant from a few centuries ago." Kevin shows him another old script beside the document report. "There is a prince name Preacheya Ruangroj who live around two centuries ago, unfortunately, he doesn't have a family tree record and has only been reported dying in the war."

"You're kidding, right? How could I might have any connection to the stranger from history?"

"Then how do you explain yourself?"

"I admit, Ruangroj is not my real family name, I was born and raised in an orphanage, I don't have a family name, and I made it when I first registered for an ID card."

"Well, you also fake your birthday and birthplace, also your primary till high school education record." Kevin grinned.

Singto widened his eyes, he never thought that Kevin would get a completed record of his personal information. "About that..." Singto sighed. "Well, honestly I never went to school. Sorry, I will tell you about my past at another time..."

"You don't have to, actually I don't care about your past, but I care about your future, and I'm glad you came and work here." Kevin changed the subject. "You know from the first time we met..."