Chapter Fifteen - The Answer

It's been a few days, and Krist trying to avoid Singto in the office since that night. He is still shocked that he actually lost his mind and did that with his brother's crush. Kevin will kill him for sure if he happens to know.

Meanwhile, Singto just acts normal as if nothing happened. He returns to his old post to replace Wan since the girl has to be hospitalized because of the accident.

Singto drowned in his thought that afternoon in front of his desk. He was thinking about what Krist told him last time. Actually, he had recalled back half of his memory from the past, he could remember who he was, remember that he ever lived in Sangpotirat's mansion.

He remembers a woman he brought home as been told by Krist who he was sure to be Stella and he promised her that he will return home. She gave him a ring that save his life and bring him back from death. However sometimes Stella turned into another figure which is a man who he guessed is Krist or someone else, he doesn't sure.

However, he doesn't have any feelings toward Stella as he has for Krist. He feels some strong feelings, like rages, love, lust, and guilty feeling. He thinks that he needs to do more investigation about what exactly happened in the past.

About why the King tried to kill him, why Krist said he was trapped in the house, what happened back then in the fire incident, and who exactly is Krist.

Kevin startled him by putting a tray of food in front of him and a cup of coffee.

"Enjoy your lunch, I order your favorite food."

"Y-you don't need to do this...I could have a slice of bread or cookies..." Singto was startled from his dream and his stomach rumbling when saw the food in front of him.

Kevin walks behind him. "Sorry for loading you with a bunch of work, you must be tired because you're not used to working hard for a long time, let me help you!" He stretches out his hand to massage Singto's shoulder, making the guy feel uncomfortable.

"Can you stop doing that...." SIngto command. "How do I eat?"

"Just enjoy your meals, don't think of anything...I just help you relax because you've been working so hard, besides you're not young anymore..."

Hear the indirect line that tells him 'old' Singto suddenly loses his appetite, but Kevin is right. His age is probably more than 2 centuries old. He admires the man for knowing so much information about him and still acts like nothing big deal.

"Tell the truth, what do you have in mind about me?" Singto raises a question that bothers him so much.

"What do I have in mind about you?" repeat Kevin. "That's easy, I want to make love with you right now and make you mine forever..." he says to the point.

Singto rolled his eyes and realized that he asked the wrong question, and he lift a coffee cup about to drink.

However, he suddenly jumped in surprise and dropped his coffee cup, so that the contents spilled on his pants, right in the middle of the crotch, and also on Kevin's hand that holding his shaft. Fortunately, Kevin cover for him, so the hot coffee doesn't spill on his genital.

Kevin shortly pulled his hand that hurt, as well as Singto also reflects standing up because of hot. At the same time, someone knocks at the door and comes in.

"Phi, I want to ask for permission..." Krist's words cut off when saw what happen. He saw Singto's black pants that obviously look wet exactly on the crotch area and Kevin who took the napkin to clean his hand.

"Y-you guys..." an imagination sudden pop up in his head, since the scene from a few nights ago still playing in his head. He doesn't sure but something is burned inside his heart. "Sorry for having bothered, excuse me..." he shortly close the door and left.