Chapter Nine - The Cursed

August 1936

"The victim is patient number 1076, dead caused report drowned." A nurse makes a report. "Inside the well..."

"What's happened?"

"I saw him talk to patient 0602 near the pool..."

"Did 0602 do something suspicious?"

"No, he left the place before the accident occurred."

"Do you see him say something to the victim before left?"

"I don't think so, he never talked to anyone before..." a junior nurse reported. "Accident always occurs since he came to asylum, I'm afraid we will also be the next victim, should we just send him back to his family?"

"We can't do that! How we're going to explain this to his family? They are the main donator in this hospital!"

A nurse took out a piece of hand drawing, a man figure without a face.

"Ah, I found this in the room. He makes a lot of this drawing in his room."

"From the clothing, it seems like a century ago..." the head nurse makes an analysis. "Let's keep it first and ask it his family later."

September 1956

"Look, if you going to accept him back to this house, we all will leave this place!" said Sangpotirat 2nd son.

"But he is our brother, isn't he? He's one of us!" said the youngest son.

"He is, but you know that he is cursed! Everyone died if stay close to him, mom is the best example of it" 1st daughter speak.

"Mom's death is an accident, we can't put the blame on him!"

"He also got an accident, yet he survived...alone..."

"Do you wish he died in the accident?

"He's cursed...."

"We going to move out, we don't want to stay in this place and wait for die..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Singto came to the office in the early morning, as usual, he cleans the desk, tidy up the documents, watered the flowers, open the curtain, prepare the drink, etc. He finished all of his general jobs in half-hour and check his watch, he guessed Kevin will arrive in a few minutes. Then he hears the footstep approaching.

"Morning!" Wan comes in and greets him.

"Morning N'Wan! You came alone?" Singto glances outside.

"Of course not, I came with P'Kevin! He goes to the toilet as we speak."

"I've prepared everything on his desk, you may check it yourself." Singto report.

"Ah, about the schedule for today, I've made some arrangements and changed some points..." said Wan. "And...I wish next time you're not touch anything on the desk, because that will be my responsibility!"

"But, that's been my job all this time..."

"Not anymore!" Wan cut him. "Your job is to make sure everything in this room is in the right place and clean, for example, clean up the windows, and floor, make drinks, and...watering the plants."

"I understand!" reply Singto casual.

Wan looks surprised when saw Kevin is stood in front of the door without making any sounds.