Last Chapter - Miracle in Life

'Life is the poison that slowly brings to death, and death is the fruit to start the new life, what is started will come to end, and what had end will be lead to another beginning. '

The form of Singto's soul was half-death and half-human spirit so it won't vanish like a normal soul. So Singto's soul is reborn from Krist's soul, as death gives birth to a life

At first, Singto chooses to stay inside Krist's body, but then he doesn't have a choice but to come out as the guy is in danger. So he decides to return to Prea's body to obtain the form of human beings like before.

So after dashing forward and eliminating Prea's spirit, Krist transform back into his human form and slowly turned around when saw Prea's body moving.

Singto opens his eyes and gets up by himself then turn at Krist and smiles.

At the time Krist is willing to die in happiness for being able to see Singto open his eyes and smile at him again. He thought he has lose him forever.

"Krist..." Singto called. "It's me..."

He soon recognized that voice and expression but doesn't dare to blink, move or reach out to him, because he think that he might be dreaming and was afraid the illusion will disappear when he does something.

Singto then took initiative to walk toward him and stop just a few steps in front of Krist.

"I'll never leave you again...from this time..."

Finally, a smile appears on Krist's face as he cries in happiness staring at the guy who stands in front of him straight then softened.

Both of them widely smiled together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after Prea is defeated, the remaining spirits let go of the hatred in their heart and turn to normal. One by one, the spirit gathered in the main room on the second floor and form a circle, among them there is Krist's mother, sisters, and his grandfather.

Singto then helps to carry Kevin leave the place and drive him back to the hospital and also arranges everything to let him get the best treatment before returning to the house again.

Krist turns into a Death God and holds the Death Scythe floating in the main room between the first and second floors. He then swung the scythe and destroyed all the glass windows on the 2nd floor, afterward the two big trees that grew in front and behind the house became withered and dead, thus the mirror of life sigil designed by Prea was destroyed.

The barrier that holds the soul inside, gradually wears off, and dozens of spirits fly out through broken windows and doors, fly around the house and the roof is like a magic ball of light. Most of them are confused because the world and the time they live had changed.

Singto just arrived back at the house and watched the magnificent scenery from in front of the gate and was astonished for seconds, he then also transform into white shadows and join the black shadow to guide all of the spirits to the light so they can be reborn.

After all the spirits are gone, Singto and Krist come back to the house again and were surprised by the spirit of his grandfather who was left behind.

"Grandpa, why are you still in here?!" asked Krist.

The old man's spirit kneels in front of him and cries begging for forgiveness from Krist.

"I'm sorry, I do not deserve a chance to be reborn after everything I've done to you..." he sobbed. "I should be vanished or go to hell ..."