Chapter Seven - Welcome Home

Krist fall sick for days, and didn't come to work, Singto felt a little worried but he had no reason to visit him, besides that he always had a strange feeling towards Sangpotirat Mansion, so he didn't want to bother to set his foot in.

"Ehem!" Kevin noticed something wrong with Singto's attitude.

Yet the guy doesn't respond, he's still drowning in his thought, leaning on the bookshelf in front of him.

"Sing, do you hear me?" he asked again then slowly approaches the guy from behind, then without warning, he softly pecked on Singto's cheek while wrapping his arm around the guy's waist.

Singto jumped in shocked and shortly turned his head and glares at Kevin, the man's face only an inch from him. Singto swiftly turned his head to the other way and tried to free himself from the guy's trap.

"Let go of your hand, please!" he tries to speak politely.

"Something bothers your mind?" he whispers intimately and tightens the hug and tried to sniff Singto's neck.

"Don't make things become worse, I beg you!"

"Answer my question and I'll let you go!" Kevin teased him.

Singto is thinking for a while before answering him.

"How was your relationship with your current family? Are they care for you like a real family?" Singto faces him again and asks a question.

Kevin be in surprised, he never had thought Singto will ask that kind of question to him.

"Yeah, they raise me as their own son." Answer Kevin. "They didn't have a son for many years until I came to the family, though I am adopted, I never feel like one."

"Glad to hear that."

"Why you ask?" Kevin becomes curious.

"If I say I want to know more about your family, will you believe me?"

"Really?" Kevin seems surprised and happy. "I'm glad you think that way! Of course, I believe you."

"If there is any chance, I'll be glad to be able to meet them and thank the president director for has kindly treated all the employees."

"Of course, I could arrange that." Said Kevin. "Let's come to have dinner tonight, at my house..."

"Does the whole family always have dinner together?" asked Singto again. "I'm afraid, your family will not happy with my presence, I don't want to cause trouble."

"What you afraid of?" Kevin raise his eyebrow. "Do you afraid I will tell them about my feeling for you..."

"Because Krist is sick, I'm afraid that I will bother him." Singto Cut immediately.

Kevin finally let go of his arms and let Singto free, but then he moved his face so close to Singto, that their nose almost touched each other.

"So actually this is your answer to my previous question?" he deeply looks at Singto's eyes. "You worry about Krist."

Singto gulped his saliva, he wonder if Kevin could read his mind or perhaps smell something suspicious about him and Krist.

"Does it wrong if I worry?"

"No, that's normal!" said Kevin. "But you could just tell me honestly that you won't visit Krist, I could take you to see him after work, and then we have dinner together."

"It is not like what you think, I..."

"I know, don't worry!" Kevin cut him. "I knew Krist, he's my brother, after all, he doesn't like men, besides he already has a girlfriend and he knew that I like you, so I'm not worried if you are close to him," he says with confidence.