~A/N~ Gallery 3

Profile

Name: Sung Soorim
Nickname(s): Sungi or Soomi
Age: 22
Species: Human 👩
Height: 1.65 m
I like: Jiminie, Seokjinnie and his(my?) friends, my best friend, shopping, photographing, taking walks, action and horror movies!
I dislike: Lee Jaekyung, fights, ignorant people, manipulation, the way the world revolves around money, anything raw (but sushi)
Favorite color: Red and purple. I love wearing those colors, my hair goes well with them😊
Favorite item(s): My phone, it has all my precious photos and memories, my bracelet, I got it from my mom before she died.
Favorite music: I love piano music, I always listen to it before sleeping.

Random facts:
Since she's been a little girl she always aced all sports. But mostly soccer. She's never been thin and slim, but curvy and muscled. She got teased for it, but couldn't care less. She was always better at sports than most boys and they called her out for it, but she took care of it herself. Next day they were to scared to even come near. 

She lived in a very poor family, her father died on an early age and her mother worked three jobs to support the two of them. But she got sick and there was nothing left for Soorim to do then find a job herself. She found work as a maid for a rich man, named Lee Jaekyung and it paid very well, so she gave it a try. Even though it meant not seeing her mother until weekends, she had to.

Her mom died a week after she started her new job, but she had no time to grief, she had work more. To pay for her funeral.

When Soorim started working for Jaekyung she had no idea who he was or what he did. After a month of working there peacefully she found out he.... he owned boys. Hybrids. And he wasn't treating them right. She would walk past rooms, hearing screams and moans. She would hear pleads for him to stop, she would hear loud slaps and whips.

Lee Jaekyung had personally threatened her, that if she'd spill, he'll kill her. But being herself, she didn't budge, earning herself a beating. Now she was covered in bruises to.

When she left from Jaekyungs, she applied at a ice cream shop and a at toy store and she loves it. She loves children and she gets to give them ice cream and toys. She had always wanted to work with children, but they could never afford the education. Now, with all money she earned working at Jeakyung's mansion, the ice cream shop and the toy store, she may be able to pay for the education.

The ice cream shop Soorim works at:

(actually a cafe called cafe Pascal in Stockholm)

How do I imagine her to be?
She's pretty, tall and a bit bulky.

~Pretty prettty~