~A/N~ Gallery 2

Okay guys it's been a while since the first gallery and I decided I'll make one again, now talking about Namjoon.

I have like five different outcomes in mind for the next chapter and I just can't figure out how I want to continue the story. So I won't let you wait and wait and wait again, I just thought why not make another gallery.

I'm sorry the chapter will take a little longer, I just want it to be good and well written, not just me throwing whatever.

I've been talking about Namjoon a bit in Seokjin's Gallery, so I hope I don't repeat things or something.

Okay then let's get started~

Profile

Name: Kim Namjoon
Nickname(s): Joons, Joon, brain monster, god of destruction
From Seokjin: Joonie, Joon
Age: 19, soon to be twenty
Species: Human 👨
Height: 1.85 m
I like: My Jinnie, his cooking, reading, puzzles, solving problems, hanging with my friends, rapping and writing lyrics.
I dislike: Fights, dumb people, traffic,
Wonho, vegetables, the taste of ink when I break a pen.
Favorite color: Black and green. I love wearing those colors. And Jinnie has the most beautiful emerald eyes.
Favorite item(s): My laptop, it has all my writings and music on it, my 'happy' box 😏 , my matching sweater with Jin, all our matching thing actually. Like our shoes.
Favorite music: I actually like anything, but I think I like Hip-hop the best. And when Jinnie sings, he sounds like an angel.

Random facts:
Namjoon is the god of destruction in the house. Not only in his own house, but in Yoongi's to. Yoongi also enjoys rapping and making music and when they were working on a song together, he destroyed Yoongi's speaker.

They still don't know how he did it, but he's well known as god of destruction, not only with his friends, but by their whole class. Even the teachers know about his clumsiness.

Namjoon is very ashamed and tries to hide it from Seokjin, but everybody knows. Seokjin also finds his clumsiness very cute, but there's no way he can tell him that.

Seokjin doesn't know about Namjoon being a rapper or someone that writes lyrics. Namjoon is an underground rapper with Yoongi, but none of them have told their boyfriends about it. They don't want them to fall into that weird world, both to bright and innocent for it.

Namjoon is the 'boss/alpha' in the house, it's his house which he mostly payed for and decorated himself. He earned all the money himself and invested into his own house, so he's really protective. And everybody agrees with this unspoken rule and they adhere to Namjoon's rules.

Namjoon is a complete hipster and a instagram hoe. His photos are aestheticly pleasing and his style completely his own, he has built up quite some followers and since he posted a picture of him and Seokjin his audience kept asking for more, finding Seokjin the cutest little thing ever.

Instagram posts:
His posts with/of Seokjin

Instagram posts:His posts with/of Seokjin