Chapter 25

~A/N~ It took a while but here are 2000 words of smut comin for  ya

Oh was Soorim right.

Taehyung is pretty drunk to, but is able to walk. Not straight, but he's walking and helping Jungkook.

Jungkook had been trying to not fall asleep all night, but is suddenly fully awake again. He and Taehyung are both having a hard time walking so they're holding each other up, arms around each others shoulders.

Jungkook bites in Tae's ear, giving him shivers down his spine. "Tae~ I really wanna ride you~" He pouts. "Sure baby~" He gives his boyfriend's nose a small peck, not seeing the cute pout turning into a sly smirk.

Namjoon had tried making Seokjin walk, but he just couldn't stay up and kept whining. "Joonie lift me!~ My legs aren't listening~" So there he was, Seokjin clinging to him like a koala and him having to support his boyfriend from under his ass.

"Not now~ we're outside~ I want it inside!~" Seokjin had slurred, but he started leaving butterfly kisses in the crook of Namjoon's neck. When the black haired hybrid was satisfied with his work, he cuddled back into the same place as he just marked and let out a content sigh.

Namjoon gropes Seokjin's ass roughly making the small boy scream. "You are so getting it tonight princess, teasing me like that." He growls, satisfied when hears Seokjin whimper.

Hoseok comes to Namjoon and Tae, and whispers something in their ears, which only they can hear.

"So we're all doing it tonight right?"

Taehyung chokes on nothing and Namjoon furrows his eyebrows to his friend.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirks.

Yoongi's in the mood as well, but also nauseous. Especially after they came out of the elevator. He brings his hand to his mouth and it's like the time stops. All boy halt in their step to await what will happen next.

The silence is broken by Hoseok. "Come on honey let's get you inside." He wraps one arm around his boyfriend's waist and rubs his back with his free hand.

"Is Yoongi okay?!" Seokjin dramatically gasps. "He's fine, he's a bit dizzy, but I'll take care of him. Real good." He finishes the sentence in his head. "So... good night!" He rushes Yoongi inside, on their way to the bathroom.

Taehyung grabs his key and opens the door. That's what he planned at least, he couldn't get the key in the keyhole. Namjoon sighs. "Dude let me help you there." He takes his keys and opens the door in one go. "Sorry Joonie~" Taehyung says with his boxy smile.

Namjoon rolls his eyes and ruffles his hair earning giggles from the latter. "Have fun tonight and sleep well." He smirks. "I'm gonna have my own party tonight."

"Let's go to bed princess." Seokjin nods, eyes already half closed.

When they enter their bedroom Namjoon is sure to lock it, just in case the drunk Taekook couple comes around wandering through the night.

"Joonie~?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can I wear one of those pretty things? They are so pretty~"

"I'd love you to princess. Here choose anything you like." Namjoon chuckles and takes out a black box with a pink glittery heart on it and places it on the bed. "He really said 'pretty' twice."

"Don't peek when I undress!" Seokjin pouts. "I'll see you naked anyways baby." "No! It's gonna be a surprise! So don't peek!" Namjoon chuckles. The alcohol made him so much more straightforward, and Namjoon loves it. He turned around and covered his eyes with his hands. "And don't peek! cheater~" Namjoon sighs. "Princess you're not being very nice, you don't want me to punish you, right?" "No..." Seokjin says after a few seconds.