Chapter Eight - Forever.

~Charlotte~

I got ready for bed that night as tired as I had ever felt in a long time.

It felt weird. Knowing someone was watching me but not knowing where they were.

As I was going to shut the curtains I looked out the window into the darkness of the night.

~???????????~

I stood behind a tree, only looking up at the big house. I saw her standing at the window looking out. I made sure I wasn't visible but I could still see the window. A couple of seconds later another figure came up behind her and hugged her from behind. Hm, who is this person? A potential boyfriend, maybe? Whoever it was, I needed to get rid of them, and fast. I then retreated the area and left.

~Charlotte~

James' arms held me tightly as he asked me what I was looking at. I told him nothing and shut the curtains. I pulled him off me and walked into the bathroom. I put my hair up into a bun and James called,"Why are you being so stubborn?" He sounded so cute with his Irish voice. I really couldn't stay mad at him. "I'm sorry, its just I'm edgy about this whole stalker thing." I said climbing into bed. He grabbed my hand and told me,"As long as I'm alive, nobody will hurt you. I promise."

"What made you take Mycroft up on his offer?" I asked him, leaning back into my pillow.

He smirked and said,"When he died me his dear sister, I couldn't resist. So I took the job. But you wanna know a secret?" He asked looking at me with a big grin.

"What? Tell me." I said giggling at him.

"Before I left, I told him there wasn't a need to pay me. I didn't need his money to fall in love with you, my Kitten." He said soothingly, his voice deep and seductive.

I bit my lip and smiled. "You." I simply said.

"What?" He laughed.

"Nothing. Just, you in general. Absolutely, perfectly, wonderfully you." I said before kissing him. I then shuffled under the covers and lay my head on his chest and soon fell asleep.

James Moriarty is a beautiful man.

A beautiful man, made just for me.

God had made this man perfectly.

No doubt about it.

He's everything I need.

I love him.

Forever.