Chapter Twenty - I will burn you.

~James~

I was wide awake waiting for the arrival of this man. I didn't dare speak his name. He's nothing but the dirt on my shoe to me.

I sat underneath the house, in my basement. I hadn't been down here since the last torturing I witnessed my men do but this time, it was y turn. Charlotte hadn't even been down here before. I don't think she knows it exists.

I heard the door handle to the basement being turned and I grinned as I saw him being dragged by my men. The day him on the chair and tired him up. "You want us to finish him off boss?"

"No. That will be all. I'll have your pay rises in by 6pm." I told them. They then waked out and shut the door.

He was still out cold so I easier for him to wake up.

~Charlotte~

We were back in London and as soon as I got out of the airport I breathed in the fresh air and turned to Sherlock. "This is heaven!" I said exasperated.

"London is far from heaven." Sherlock chucked.

"Not to me its not." I said.

We got into a cab and I said, "I swear. Your the best brother in the world. But I'm getting tired of all this transport. I'd rather walk home. Thank you Sherlock. You saved me."

Sherlock just smiled and looked out the window.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure your consulting criminal will be missing you. Don't you think?" He told me.

I grinned and couldn't wait to see him. I couldn't wait to explain everything to him.

~James~

He finally regained consciousness and I sat in front of him on a stool.

"Hello Riley." I said through gritted teeth. "Have a nice trip to New York did we?"

"Nice..Trip? Where- Charlotte!" He suddenly opened his eyes and looked around.

"Where is Charlotte. Riley?" I asked circling him.

"She's dead." He mumbled. I stopped and shouted,"Say that again! And know that if your lying to me. I will skinnn you." I warned.

"She's dead. You fucking heard me." He hung his head low. I turned away from him and walked behind him. I went to a cupboard and pulled out a gun. I took out some bullets and loaded the gun. I turned and grabbed his hair, yanking his head back. "You're a stupid little idiot Riley. You should have left her alone. She was more, but you had to come and interfere didn't you?!" I pressed the gun against his temple and he winced.

I let go of him and shoved his head forward. I brought out a lighter from my pocket and sat on the stool in front of him. I flicked it on and said, "Look at that. Fire. So beautiful yet raging isn't it?" I asked him.

I brought the lighter closer to his cheek and his eyes he wide. "Careful, don't nice I might just slip. Oops. Then I'd burn you. We wouldn't want that round we?"

I shut the top of the lighter and said, "I should kill you now. Because you killed her. But I won't kill you now, no, no, no. I want to make it special. I want you to suffer like you've never suffered before. You'll be begging for mercy."

~Charlotte~

We pulled up outside the mansion and I got it as quick as I could. I felt like a little child rushing to see their mum and dad. Only I was rushing to see my Daddy.

"James!" I called. He wasn't downstairs so I checked upstairs but he wasn't there either.

"James!" I then heard talking and mumbling. It sounded like it came from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen but it was empty. Then I noticed the closet door was open. I walked inside but it was so small I don't think the noise could have possibly come from here. Then I noticed another door hidden behind some coats. I pushed open the door and it led down to some stairs. I could hear James' voice and I ran down the stairs. As soon as I saw him I ran to him and kissed him like I never had before.

~James~

Charlotte suddenly entered the room and she ladies onto me and kissed me, harder than ever. I was really quite perplexed by the whole thing but I kissed her back nevertheless. I held her tightly and sat her on an old desk. "Why are you playing with my mind like this?!" I said in between kisses. "Shut up and kiss me James." She said. I did as I was told and then I suddenly remembered the idiot I had to deal with.

She just wouldn't let go and I had to push her back. "Charlotte, in case you haven't noticed there something I need to deal with." I said holding her arms. She looked round me and saw him and gasped. '"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I was so focused on you I didn't notice a thing." She said jumping down from the desk.

"He's my stalker by the way!" She exclaimed suddenly.

"He's what!? He better not be." I said glaring at him.

"Fuck you. Fuck you both." Riley muttered.

I threw Charlotte the gun and said, "You do it. You wanted to get rid of him. Do it." I told her. She looked a bit nervous but then her frown turned into an evil grin that I thought only I could master.

She stood in front of him and said, "I'm sorry Riley. If you hasn't turned into such a crazy little shit we could've been friends. But I don't think James would have allowed even that. Goodbye Riley."

He looked at her, almost with pleading eyes. She cocked the gun and put her finger on the trigger. Suddenly a loud bang filled the air and his head dropped down. Blood dripped down from his head onto the floor. I walked over to her and said,"That's my girl. Well done Kitten." She looked happy that she accomplished this for herself. I grabbed her hand and took her out if the basement and into the kitchen.

Once I'd locked the closet door, I threw the keys into the side and I grabbed Charlotte by the waist. I pushed her into the closet door and growled, "Don't ever leave me again." I then kissed her as hard and as passionate as I could and she pulled back and said, "I promise."