Requested Chapter Two - Life As We Know It

~Charlotte~

"Great. Now carefully aim between the eyes." Sebastian and I were in the basement practicing shots. I had shot most of the card board cut outs that he uses to train with and I was on my last one. "Careful, imagine these are people, blocking your way." He said pointing to the other cut outs that were in my way of a shot. "Think outside the box." He said behind me. I steadied my gun, aimed through the cluster of "people" and fired my gun. "You did it!" Sebastian exclaimed almost screaming. I burst out into laughter and said, "Thanks Sebby." He laughed too and we collected the cut outs and put them away. Oh, and in case your wondering what happened to Riley, Sebastien explained that James always promptly gets rid of his victims. Where to? I don't know, but at least he was gone.

James and I had a fantastic honeymoon. Just in case your wondering! Although, in Chicago, we were walking down a busy street, and we stopped beside an alleyway to let a truck out. Then behind the truck there were about four kids running after it. Each of the kids had a water gun and as they ran past they sprayed James and giggled and ran off. I stood behind James with my hands on my head waiting for him to react. He mumbled something and I asked if he was okay. "We are never having children!" He exclaimed while walking off. I followed closely behind him while trying not to laugh. "It's Westwood! Bloody hell. How many times do I have to tell people: don't touch the suit!" He mumbled. So, I really couldn't hold it in and I started to laugh. He turned around and told me it wasn't funny. "I'm sorry," I said. "It was just your reaction. It was priceless." He grumbled and turned around to carry on walking. I looked at him and I did feel sorry for him. I grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. "I love you. And I won't laugh again." He squeezed my hand in acceptance. To be honest, if you were there, you'd laugh as much as I did.

So, after Sebastian and I had tidied up, we went upstairs back into the kitchen and I got myself and Sebastian a glass of water. Sebastian finished his and said, "Right, I'm going for a run. See you later."

"Okay, see you later Seb!" I called after him. James was upstairs in his office. So I went up to see him. "Get your coat we are going out. Quickly!" He sounded excited as I walked in the room. I grabbed my coat off the chair and followed him out the house. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You have your gun in your pocket don't you?" He asked. I nodded tapping my pocket. "Good because we are going to need it!" He hopped into the cab and I did the same. Wherever we were going, it was going to be fun for him by the sound of it.

We arrived at an old warehouse and we entered into darkness. There was light shining through a window and it lit up a section of the floor. "Well well well, you did come." A low voice said as they emerged from the shadows. It was a man dressed in a suit, he was tall, with black hair and had a cigarette hanging from his lips. He smirked as he saw me and he said, "Who is this?" He pointed to me.

"This is my wife." James said keeping his grin on his face.

"Liar. You'd never get married." The man protested.

"Oh but I have." He said holding up his hand. The ring shone in the light and the man tilted his head.

"So you have. No matter. You won't be married for long." The man grinned and clicked his fingers. Suddenly a red dot appeared on my chest and it flickered about. I gripped the gun which was in my coat pocket. James looked at me trying to show no emotion. I did the same.

"Your not going to succeed. You won't win." James said coldly. The man laughed. "I will Moriarty. I will take everything you own, including her. Then I will be the most powerful 'good old fashioned villain', as you put it."

I brought my gun out and aimed it at the man. It didn't seem to provoke him at all. He took another drag from his cigarette then he dropped it on the floor. The cigarette still burned whilst it was on the floor leaving a small steam of smoke.

"You better control her. If she shoots, so does my man over there. Your loss." The man warned.

James looked at me with warning then back at the man. "Your not as clever as you think you are." James said smirking.

"Yes I am. Much cleverer than you think. You killed my friend, Magnussen. I'll give you something to fight for. I will take everything you own." The man said. As soon as I heard Magnussen's name I cocked the gun and held it firmly.

"She's going to die if she's not careful." The man said glaring at me. I smiled at him and said, "Your going to die if your not careful." What can I say? I learn from the best.

The man chuckled and snapped his fingers. The sound of the rifle being cocked echoed through the warehouse.

"Now, before I go, I'd like you to give up." The man said putting his hands in his pockets.

"You idiot!" James exclaimed. "I never give up. You should know that. Your going to end today." James looked at me and I nodded. I remembered that if I shoot, so did his sniper. But I had a plan.

I pressed my finger on the trigger slowly. I remembered what Sebastian had taught me. "If you ever need to divert a gun shot, remember to plan ahead of where you will shoot. It makes it ten times easier." I remembered this and looked up at the sniper, I could see a shadow of him up on a walkway which was high up above everybody.

I pressed the trigger after quickly moving the gun to aim at the sniper. I succeeded in killing the sniper and then I pointed my gun to the man again. The man had a panicked look plastered on his face but he laughed. "Very.. good..." I laughed and said, "Not so tough now, eh?" I shot the man right in the head and walked over to him. He lay on the floor with his head to the side. "Well that was easy!" I said. James walked over to the man and said, "What a waste of space. Glad you took care of that my Kitten. Your a great assassin." He winked and grabbed my hand. We both walked out and James said that we were going to visit Sherlock. So we did.

"Where are my two favorite boys?" James called walking up the stairs. I laughed as he walked in the room holding his arms out. "James Moriarty. What brings you here?" John said sighing. "I just wanted to see my favorite boys!" He answered. I said hi to John and sat on the sofa. "YES!!!" Sherlock shouted as he bolted into the room from the kitchen. He saw James and I and cleared his throat. "I, er, had no clue you was here." Sherlock said, he looked rather embarrassed by his sudden out burst.

"John how do you cope with him?" I asked. John laughed and says, "I don't have to cope. I've learned to get used to it." Sherlock rolled his eyes and said, "Right, well I've just solved that case that, that fellow came to us about. We should visit him soon." John nodded and carried on reading the paper.

I guess Sherlock and John still do their job. James and I certainly do our job. This is basically life for me. James always teases Sherlock and John. But they all behave so that is the main thing. Seeing as I am married to James they both have to behave and because Sherlock is my brother James has to lay off them, both.

James and I have great fun whilst on our missions. We even travel sometimes. But the main thing that makes me happy, is the fact that I have everyone who I love and cherish around me. I am grateful for that.

Everything is perfect.

So that's it, that's life as we know it. :)