Chapter Twenty Three - Everything Is Perfect.

~James~

Charlotte and I arrived at the hall where we would have the after party. Tables were set out for lunch and we all filed in and took our seats.

Sherlock announced that we could all eat. I was sitting in between Charlotte and Sherlock. Mycroft was sitting by Sherlock's side. I turned to the two brothers and said, "Oh my god. Guess what? Your beautiful little sister is now a Moriarty. She belongs to me now. Sorry boys!" I felt Charlotte nudge me and I chuckled. Sherlock and Mycroft sighed and laughed with us.

~Charlotte~

After everybody ate Sherlock had a speech.

"Well, this is on behalf of my brother and I. Mostly me though as I wrote the speech eh Mycroft?" Sherlock began.

"He's lying, I put plenty of input into that speech." Mycroft argued.

"Really boys? You can never stop arguing! I'm glad I didn't have to put up with you two when I was growing up!" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Everybody chuckled to themselves and Sherlock cleared his throat.

"Well, you all know my sister. Charlotte. I'm not very good at, you know, speeches, but I had the help of dear Mycroft so how can u go wrong! I'm joking but this is from both of us. We want to say that we love you, and well always be here. You weren't around as a child, and we apologize for that, but your here with us now and that's all that counts. You have been through a lot, and I really look up to you sometimes. Because no matter what you've been through, you get up and carry on. Your a strong, independent woman and you and James fit perfectly together dare I say it. So, we want to raise a toast to you and James. For a happy life here after." He raised his glass and I smiled at Sherlock and Mycroft.

"To Charlotte and James." Everybody said before they drank their drinks.

"If you please, I have prepared a speech also." James said getting up. I suddenly felt nervous as to what he was going to say.

"Before I met this woman, she was a stranger to me. I knew nothing about her into I did my research. Then when I finally met her, face to face, I gave to admit she took my breath away. Before I met her, no one could ever get to me. I was as hard as stone and I showed no emotions for anyone. But she seemed to melt something inside of me. She is beautiful, funny, smart. She may seem ordinary, but she's not. She's like another dimension for me. Different from the rest. I just connected with her, the second I saw her and I thought, she's mine, I gotta have her. No question about it. You all know I always get my way. And I did. We've had dinner tough times, times where I didn't think ml we'd get through things, times were we'd lost something we didn't even know we had and it broke or hearts. I've had times where I thought I was going to lose her. But she still here, and I do thank god for keeping us and our love alive. I want to see that adorable face for the rest of my life. She will always be the most important thing in the world to me. So Charlotte, this is for you. I love you, and I will for eternity. To my beautiful bride Charlotte." Once again they rose their glasses and I couldn't control the tears in my eyes.

James sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. "Don't cry silly." He chuckled.

"Your seriously the best." I said kissing him.

***

I watched Sherlock and John dance with many others in the middle of the dance floor. They were really drunk, I'd never seen them this bad before. It really was quite funny.

I felt so happy that finally everybody was happy and we were okay.

"What a day, eh?" James said walking over to me.

I laughed and said,"Yes, what a day. A perfect day." I laughed again at the sight of Sherlock and John. James looked round and laughed too.

We spent the rest of that night partying and having fun.

James and I went back home after everyone had left. We were going to go on our honeymoon the next day. We were going to do a road trip around North America.

My life has been one heck of a rollercoaster. None of this around have happened if I hadn't of met James. However, I am seriously thankful for it because I'd be so bored. I just can't take being bored! But I'm truly thankful for having James in my life. He's amazing and I love him.

Life is great and I love every second.

~The End~