Chapter Nine - Recruits?

~Charlotte~

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains. I hated that. But it was too bright to fall back to sleep. James was still asleep. He's so darn cute. How did I end up with this cute, gorgeous, beautiful man. Like really. He suddenly opened his eyes slowly and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked him as I smiled down and him.

"What time is it?" He asked smiling back.

"Uhh, 10:27am." I said getting out of bed.

He sighed and got up and got in the shower. It was a Sunday, which meant no work for James. I should really get a job...

I sat in James' office and read the newspaper. There was one headline which caught my eye.

CIA BEGIN TO LOOK FOR RECRUITS IN THE UK.

'Hm. So now America are getting us to join the CIA.' I thought to myself. I opened up Google on James' laptop and typed in:

CIA.

I opened the first link and read through the site. I opened a tab called: Careers.

"Make a difference in your career. Consider the global employment opportunities at the CIA. We're looking for a diversity of people for the important job of keeping America safe." I mumbled to myself. Psh, so they want England to do America's job. I read further and I clicked on a button which said, Apply Now.

It came up saying I had to sign in. I haven't got time for that. I exited the screen and James returned. He had his towel wrapped around his waist and the hot water was dripping off his body.

Oh My...

"You alright, Kitten?" He said walking in.

"Yeah. Im....Perfect" I said looking at him.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Look at you. Your beautiful." I told him. He smirked and walked over to me. "You shouldn't say that about me." He winked.

"And why not?" I countered.

"Because I'd get annoyed. There's only one beautiful person in my world and that's you." He kissed my forehead and I said,"But that's not quite true, is it?" I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me and kissed his lips. He pulled away and smirked, "Maybe its not true. Who cares?" He whispered. He then walked back into his room and I stared after him.

What a beautiful sight.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I ran into the bedroom and picked it up.

"Hello Mycroft."

"Hello. Have you read the paper recently?"

"Only yesterday's one. Why?"

"Ah, good. I take it you noticed this situation about the CIA then?"

"Well it was big enough. What of it?"

"Sherlock and I, and Mum and Dad, want you to join."

"What? No way. I'm not leaving everyone!" I argued. No way was I going to leave everyone for a stupid article in the newspaper.

"Well, it may just help is clear this situation of yours. Your little follower."

"That's ridiculous."

"Maybe to you, but you'd be away from this drama and we'd be able to sort it out."

There was a long silence.

"Well? What do you say? It's for your own benefit."

I honestly didn't know what to do. How on earth am I the right person to be recruited for the CIA...