Chapter Twenty One - Life Is Beautiful

~James~

After she had explained everything to me, we sat outside in the garden. We were by the pool sitting on some deck chairs. We sorted everything out and we knew that we'd be okay after this. Everything was going back to normal. Well, for her. I'm not normal at all. I'd hate to be ordinary. Charlotte isn't ordinary, she's normal in the things she does but she isn't like anyone else. She's like an exotic flower.

Charlotte suddenly got up and said, "I'm getting in the pool."

"Your not exactly dressed to get in there are you?" I said watching her.

"I'm in a t-shirt and shorts! I think that's acceptable!" She laughed. "Come and join me!" She shouted as she jumped in.

"No. I can't get this suit wet. It's Westwood!" I argued.

She suddenly grinned and swam over to me. She pouted at me and said,"Pretty please?"

"No means no!" I argued, chuckling.

"Fine." She frowned and then turned around and threw a load of water at me. I was soaked. I got up quickly and my while suit was dropping wet. I looked at her frowning and I took the jacket off. I weight rescued my phone and wallet then I looked back at Charlotte who was laughing.

"Oops!" She said laughing. I shook my head and said,"You are going to pay for that! Do you know how much that cost me? " I bellowed before jumping in the pool. She quickly swam away from me and I swam after her. I grabbed her leg and pulled her to me. She screamed as I caught her. I pulled her close to me and she spun around and met my face as she turned.

"This suit, looks much better on you wet than it did dry." Charlotte giggled.

I rose an eyebrow and questioned her statement. "Oh really?" I brought my hands behind her waist and pulled her into me.

"Yes." She said before jumping up and kissing me. I held her there then I heard someone's voice.

"Boss, I need to-" It was Sebastian and I turned and glared at him. "Sorry boss." I laughed as he waked away then I turned back to Charlotte and looked at her. I never want to lose her ever again. She was almost killed by Magnussen, and now I have her back here with me. I'll never let this woman out of my sight.

"What?" She asked. I blinked, realizing I'd probably been staring for too long. "Nothing, I just want to spend the rest of my life with you." I answered.

"I should hope so! I've wanted to spend the rest of my life with you since the beginning." She said grinning.

"Good. Charlotte?" I asked.

"Yes James?"

"Marry me. I promise this time no one will stop us and I will marry you." I said, hotel that she'd say yes.

"James, of course I'd marry you." She said simply before kissing me some more. "Let's get out of here" She said dragging me out the pool and into the mansion.

"When shall we set the date?" I asked following her upstairs.

"This Sunday." She answered.

"That's in the days." I answered.

"Exactly, we have everything we need already." She said pulling me into the bedroom.

I noticed that there were fresh cut flowers around the room and it smelt divine. "When did you do this?" I asked.

"It was the gardener, he was going to throw them away but I saved them." She said pushing me onto the bed.

"Your a bad little kitty aren't you?" I said pulling her on top of me. She kissed me hard and said, "Just a little." She winked as she undid my belt.

I kissed her neck and pulled her top off. She was wet from the pool but the top came off easily. She pushed into me as she began to undo my buttons on my shirt. She slid my sorry off my shoulders and ran her hands down my back.

~Charlotte~

Soon enough we were both undressed and he was kissing me hard. He picked me up and down me round laying me down on the bed. He slowly entered me and thrust into me slowly, still kissing me. It was killing me how much he was teasing me. He was going show in purpose.

"Jamesssss" I moaned looking at him with a pleading face.

"No, I'm going to punish you for leaving me Kitten." He said smirking.

"Oh, please." I whined.

He just laughed and continued to tease me. I couldn't take it any longer, I had to do something to get all of him. I pushed my body up to meet his and it took him by surprise, causing all of him to enter me.

"Oh!" I exhaled relief. He shook his head.

"Bad Kitty." He groaned. He gave up and thrust faster causing me to feel every inch of him.

I finally reached my climax but have hadn't yet and he kept going making it last longer. One he reached his, he leant down and kissed me viciously. "Next time I'll handcuff you to the bed so you can't move." He growled.

I just smirked at him and kissed him back equally as hard. He rolled over next to me and I turned to face him. "I love you Mr Moriarty."

"I love you, Mrs Moriarty." He replied bring me over to him. He cuddled me and we lay there for a while.

Later that day, I came Sherlock and everybody ether who was invited to the wedding to tell them that the wedding was to be on Sunday. Whoever questioned whether it was a good idea, was told that they should mind their own business. Some people should concentrate on their own problems.

So James and I made some planning and we were ready to go. To be honest, I couldn't wait. Everything was finally going to be okay.