A/n - Special Chapter Request.

Hello! Little Lottie here!

So unfortunately, that's the end of Come and Play. Chapter Two... :(

But! Because all of you who read my books are so amazingly beautiful, I want you to have a special chapter request. There are three options available.

1. Special Chapter One - Why was Charlotte orphaned?

So, for this chapter I will describe how and why Charlotte was orphaned. I realize I didn't elaborate on this very much and I understand that you may want to get to the bottom of this little mystery. So if you'd like me to write a chapter on this, please comment and tell me!

2. Special Chapter Two - James and Charlotte's life after the wedding.

For this chapter, I will probably be writing a chapter on a mission that they have to do. I will show you how Charlotte handles things and you'd basically see how the two work together. ;) I think this would be a fun chapter to write! So, again, if you'd like me to write a chapter on this, please comment and tell me!

3. Special Chapter Three - Your Choice.

If you have any other ideas of a special chapter that you'd like me to do, don't hesitate in asking me! Just comment and tell me what you think I should write about regarding Come and Play! It could be on literally anything!

So to vote for any one of these choices, just type the number of the chapter, e.g: 1, 2 or 3. Then if you'd like to add anything else to your vote or a reason as to why you'd like this chapter, you may!

Obviously for voice number three, please tell me your ideas! ;)

Lastly, if you have any questions you'd like to ask me about the books, don't hesitate! I'll be happy to answer your questions.

I thank each and every one of you for voting, commenting and reading these books. Your all amazing! Thanks for all the support. :*

It's been really great to write these! :D