Chapter Twenty Two - I do.

~Charlotte~

*Time Skip*

*3 days later*

I had finished getting ready at Sherlock's flat. I had my dress on, again, and Sherlock waked into the room. "Ready? Hopefully this time James goes through with what he said to you." Sherlock said holding the for open smiling.

"He will. Don't worry Sherlock!" I said laughing.

We walked down to the car and we were on our way to the church.

"First you, now John." Sherlock sighed.

"John's getting married?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you?"

"No. He didn't."

"Perhaps I should have kept it a secret then." Sherlock said laughing.

Once we arrived I got out feeling as nervous as I did before. Sherlock took my arm and said,"You'll be fine. I can deduct that he will faithful to you. I am Sherlock Holmes after all." He winked and we waited in the reception at the main desk.

We waited for everyone to be settled and then the music started. I took a deep but shaky breath as we walled through the doors as they opened. James stood there smirking and I blushed wildly. Sherlock gave me away to James and I stood next to him. It did feel kinda awkward since the last time. I mean, it was a catastrophe. But today felt like it was going to be perfect.

***

"Do you, James Moriarty, take this woman, Charlotte Holmes, to be your wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." The priest said.

"Of course I do!" He said squeezing my hands. He was a little over the top today, shall we say.

The priest smiled before saying. "And do you, Charlotte Holmes, take this man, James Moriarty, to be your husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I do!" I said grinning.

"I now present you , husband and wife. James, you may kiss your bride."

James had a smirk playing on his lips. As soon as the priest said this his eyes lit up and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a deep kiss. He pulled away and hugged me. "I love you, Charlotte Moriarty." He whispered.

We turned to face every one and they were all clapping. We then walked out and everybody else followed.

We took some pictures then we made our way to the after party.

James and I sat in the wedding car and I just felt overwhelmed by the whole thing. I was his wife. It still didn't seem real.

"I have a job for you dear." He whispered.

"And what is that?"

"Well, I have a sniper, and myself. I need an assassin though and you'd just about fit the bill. What do you say honey?" He asked.

"I think would be a great idea." I said chuckling. James' dark side had really rubbed off on me. Which was a good thing.