Chapter 80- want you here

"have any dinner ideas?" I asked JB looking through the fridge. "Not really.  Can we make something for my dad?" She smiled.  "Of course.  How about spaghetti?" I offered.  "That sounds really good, who cares if my dad likes it." She chuckled and started getting ingredients. "Your dad won't be home for another hour or so, so we have some time before we have to start cooking." I smiled and walked into the living room. "Alice...can I ask you something?" She questioned following me. "Anything."
"Why do you treat me like you do Betty?" She questioned and I smiled back. "You are like Betty...in a way. Your FP's girl, so in a way I hope you could be my girl sorta. If you want...not like I'm becoming your mom or..."
"Alice it's fine. I just wanted to say thank you and I would like to be sorta your girl in a way." I chuckled and gave her a hug. "I know you don't want to, but we're going to have to talk to your mom." I sighed and she nodded. "I know, but I don't want to go back." JB sighed. "You don't have to, but it may be a little rough keeping you here."
"Because you don't want me." She whispered and backed away towards the stairs. "No...JB we all want you here." I tried to reassure her, but she ran upstairs. I sighed and heard her door slam. Gladys really had messed her up I thought. It was just about time to start dinner, so I did. Hoping Jellybean would still be eating with us.
"Hello my ladies." FP smiled walking inside. "Hi." I sighed cleaning the last pan. "What's wrong? Where's JB?" He questioned hugging me from behind. "She has been up in her room for the last hour because she thinks we don't want her here." I sighed and turned into FP. "Why?"
"I told her it might be rough keeping her here because of Gladys, but she thought its because we don't really want her here." I whimpered. "Baby she's just adjusting. She'll come around. Remember she's a Jones, stubborn and sometimes mean." He chuckled and rubbed my back. "I know. Dinners ready and our kids our still out." I sighed. "I'll go get JB." He kissed my forehead before climbing up the stairs. I dished out three plates for us and set them in the table. "Dad will be down in a minute." JB smiled grabbing a water from the fridge. "Oh ok." I smiled not sure on her feelings. "I'm sorry about earlier. I know you didn't mean anything bad by it." She sighed and sat across from me. "Ooh Honey, it's ok. I get where your coming from. I get nervous and wonder sometimes if people don't want me...but your dad...your dad keeps me grounded, alive I should say" I chucked and looked to see JB smiling. "I just hope I can be someone like that for you." I finished and she nodded. "In time." I nodded in agreement. "My lovely ladies." FP smiled joining us. "Hello Love." I smiled and kissed him. "Dinner looks amazing." He smiled and took a big bite.  "Jelly picked it out." I hummed and gave her a wink. "Jug is going to be mad because I'm going to eat it all." He chuckled eating a mouthful. "Save room for dessert." I smiled and took a sip of my drink. "We have dessert?" Jelly questioned. "We um...no." I cringed both physically and internally. "I'm glad I ate fast tonight." She grimaced and cleaned her plate. "JB I brought home ice cream. It's in the freezer."
"Thank god!" She yelled walking up the stairs. "I blame hormones." I chuckled and cleaned my plate. "Well I love them so far" FP chuckled and handed me his plate before wrapping his arms around me. "So this dessert..."
"Your still hungry?" I chuckled and pushed him off of me. "Do I need to quote Fred." He stood with his hands on his hips. "Anytime anywhere, I believe he said."  I smirked and ran up the staircase. "You got it baby!" He yelled chasing after me.

"I think your daughter is traumatized." I hummed and sat up against the headboard.  "She has very powerful headphones." FP tapped my thigh moving lower onto the bed. "What are you doing?" I giggled running a hand through his hair. "How far along are you now?" He questioned lifting my shirt up. "Still two months, but only day or two away from three months." I smiled and ran my hand over my stomach. "I can't wait until you have a belly. I can read, talk, and kiss the baby whenever I want to." FP blew a raspberry onto my tummy. "FP stop!" I giggled and pushed his head away. "You love it!" He fought back blowing another one. I let out a fit of laughter and the door came open. "Are you guys naked?"  Jelly asked and we shook our heads. "I can't sleep."  JB whined and climbed on our bed. "You want to lay with us?" I offered and she nodded moving FP onto his side of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable." He huffed fixing his hair. "I intend to." She rolled her eyes and turned her back to him. "Goodnight Ali." FP kissed Jellybean and I. "Night Dad, night Al, night baby. I hope your a girl." Jelly whispered and snuggled into our pillows. "Night everyone." I hummed.
"Al you awake?" FP whispered and played with my hair. "FP if you wake this child I swear your going to be in a world of hurt." I murmured still asleep. "Her elbow is in my back ." He whined and stood up. "Come to the kitchen with me please." FP rubbed my shoulder. "Fine." I sighed. "Get my robe." I smiled as he handed it to me. "What do you want down here?" I questioned. "Some water, but also to talk." He shrugged. "I'm glad we had clothes on earlier." He started the conversation. "Then she really would have been scarred." I chuckled also getting some water. We continued to talk for awhile and deciding to head up to bed. "There asleep just come on." I heard Betty whisper walking through the front door. I grabbed FP and threw him on the couch climbing onto his lap. "Al what are you..." I shushed him by colliding our lips together. "Jug come o...oh god!" Betty covers her eyes. I started laughing moving away from FP. "Don't be late again. I want both of you home by six for the next week." I chuckled taking FP back to bed. "Did you really just use me as a punishment?" He questioned closing the bedroom door. "It worked and don't act like you didn't enjoy it." I smirked. "Now this time go to bed." I kissed him goodnight and he did the same. Finally drifting off to sleep.