part-11

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The three of us are staring at the professor to speak. He sighed and finally spoke.

"Mr. Seokjin your brother needed rest, he doesn't look fine at all from the morning, why do you let him come today?"

"IS HE ALRIGHT PROFESSOR?" namjoon hyung almost shouted...

"He asked for my permission for restroom which i granted and he stood up from his chair to leave the room but suddenly he fall on the ground unconscious also he banged his head against the bench there" the professor pointed to the bench it had blood at the edge and its jungkook's blood. I panicked ... And Jin hyung fall on his knees not speaking a word...

"YOU ARE TELLING THIS CASUALLY AND ITS NOT A TIME TO SPEAK THIS SLOWLY, YOU MUST HAVE INFORMED US THAT FIRST... PROFESSOR"
i shouted and and Namjoon hyung held my hand that turned into a fist now...

"taehyung calm down"

"Where is he now professor, tell us quickly " namjoon hyung said

"The infirmary staff took him just 5 minutes ago, he must be there, but he's bleeding heavily, you guys just go now"

A girl, jungkook's classmate spoke as the professor is annoying us by speaking slowly..

"thank you " Namjoon hyung grabbed Jin hyung's hand and he stood up and we three rushed to the infirmary...

There's no one in the infirmary..

" There's a student who's bleeding ,,have you seen him?" i asked to the nurse..

" Ohh yeah Mr. Jeon , the doctors here referred him to the Seoul Hospital, the ambulance just left, and yeah Mr. kim yugyeom is with him" the nurse spoke worriedly .

"Thankyou" i said and we got out of the infirmary

" Hyung let's go" i grabbed Jin hyung's shoulders, he looked at me his eyes are all red,,,, and he hugged me

" M.. My.. My Jungkookie....tell me he's alright taehyung" Jin hyung is crying hard. I just wrapped my hands around him and tried calming him. My eyes are watery too.

"Taehyung i didn't bring my car today " Namjoon hyung spoke.

"but i have, let's go hyung" we moved to the parking lot . Jin amd Namjoon hyung sat back Jin hyung is crying continuously and Namjoon hyung is trying to calm him by kissing his head and hugging him.

We reached the hospital in 15 minutes...... We three bolted out of the car and ran towards the reception.

" JUNGKOOK he's here, some minutes ago " Namjoon hyung asked the receptionist... She looked at us confused but she spoke

"Yeah yes a college student Mr. Jeon jungkook, take a right from here and you'll find a ward near the ICU, he's in there" the receptionist spoke, and showed us directions...
We jolted in the shown directions....

Yugyeom is there sitting on the bench in the waiting area. He spotted us and walked in our direction and hugged Jin hyung.

" Jungkook's in there hyung, he was bleeding hard, i don't know how he fall and hit his head, he just asked to go to the restroom and suddenly fell... An... Ann and"
He stopped as he too was sobbing hard.
Jin hyung didn't speak a word. He moved to the corner bench and sat on the edge. Namjoon hyung kneeled down in front of him and held his hand, again trying to assure that jungkook is alright, while yugyeom sat beside Jin hyung helding his head low.
I just stood froze at my spot near the ward door. My mind is blank i can't think of anything right now. I am staring at the ground.