part- 26 Busan🍃🍃 pt. 3

.
.

"Chim what should i wear?"
Taehyung asked sitting on the bed with all the clothes out of his bag, messing with his hair, confused.

"Wear anything Taehyung"
Jimin replies typing in his phone totally ignoring him.
Taehyung's pissed at this.

"Jimin-ahhhh"

"Whaaat?"

"Help me! You are ignoring me, what should i wear, i am meeting his parents todayyyyy"

"ohh! I am Sorrry, i-i'll help"

"And who's on the phone?"

"i-its yoongi hyung" he replies with a blush.

"Talk to him later, help me decide first"

"O yeah, ummmm you must look decent and classy, so i think this one" he takes out a simple outfit.

"hmmm okay, I'll wear it"

"Are you sure, i should wear it?

"Damn sure"

Tae nods and get ready.

Jungkook comes after an hour and they decided on spending some time with each other and later Kook will take him home

.
.
.
.
Jungkook comes after an hour and they decided on spending some time with each other and later Kook will take him home.

Jungkook took him to coastal walking trail of Igidae park.

The trail was silent, away from the noises of the city

The trail was silent, away from the noises of the city. It's covered with dozens of shades of green. The trail has only few visiters mainly, couples and some families with their children.
The sound of water, sweet giggles of the kids, birds chirping is the sound the environment is filled with. The place is calm and relaxing.
Taekook walking with their intertwined hands, Taehyung is admiring the surroundings.

"Isn't it pretty?"

"Very"

Tae looks at him he's already adoringly staring at him.

"Ahhh... JungKookie i am talking about the place"

"And i am talking about you" Kook says and pecks his cheek.