part- 29 Truth or Dare

It's already 7 in the evening and Jungkook's is not home. He usually come back around 4 or 5.
Taehyung is waiting for him, he'll still ignore him but for ignoring he must have to be in front of him right. No.  Tae is actually worried,  what if he's partying celebrating their win against the seniors. What if those girls still around him. What if he's fed up of being ignored by Kim Tae. What if...
And then he hears someone unlocking the front door. Another key is with Kook. So,  he's here.

Taehyung stand still in the living room.
Jumgkook walks in and sees him standing there with straight face, arms folded.

"Where were you?"

"What is it to you?, where i was? What i was doing?"

"Jungkook!"

"You do what you are best at, don't talk to me, don't answer me and be a stubborn ass that you are right? "

"I am asking where were you?"

"Well,  i don't want to tell you and by the way, you wanted me to leave,  so why now?, don't ask me where i was, i guess it's none of your business"

"Jungkook don't"

"What don't,  don't tell me what to do what not to,  you go play football with your injured forehead"

Tae didn't say anything and make his way to his room again shutting the door harshly.

Ouchhhh... Kook smiles playfully, he is using the trick of fighting, yelling, shouting to get answers from him. But being a stubborn ass Tae, this trick failed. Well,  Jungkook is a mastermind he'll find a way for sure.

.
.
.
.

Dialling Jimin hyung...

Ring ring...
Ri g ring..

"yea Jungkook-ahh"

"Hyung he's still pissed what to do?"

"ohh!"

"The sulky boy is getting on my nerves now"

"Leave it on me Jungkook"

"what will you do? "

"Something"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah kook meet you guys at 10"

"Okay Hyungie you are the best"

"i know bye"

"hihi bye"

Knock knock....
Knock knock....

"I swear Kim Tae if you are not opening this,  i am gonna break it badly that you'll forget that there used to be door here"

And the door cracks open.

"what do you want?" he speaks voice hoarse.

You to talk to me idiot.

"What do you like to have in dinner?" kook asked.

"i am... "