Part- 23 Profundity ✨

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Hyungs are still sleeping.
Jimin comes from behind.

"Good morning Jungkook"

"ohh hyung good morning"

"You know cooking?"

"Ahh.. Yeah"

"Of course being Jin hyung's brother, no doubt"

"Hihihihi"

Jimin went to the refrigerator and take out juice, then he leans on the kitchen counter, beside kook, drinking juice from the bottle.

"You didn't drink much last night?"

"Umm.. Yea,  I am not good at it"

"Hmm.. Heard it from Taehyungie"

"H-he ooo shi.."

"it's okay kook"
Jungkook keeps cooking smiling shyly.

"Taehyungie was cute, I've never seen him talking like that" jimin says.

"Hmm he is"

"Have you proceeded further?" jimin asks, giving  an evil smirk.

"W-what? I-i mean where to?"
Jungkook asks,  turning towards him.

"Proceeeddd!" Jimin stresses.

"I-in what sense?"

"Ahh.. Kook you are very innocent,   didn't we disturbed your make out  session last night"
Jimin winks and kook blushes hard,  he turns again and concentrates on cooking.

"So,  have you proceeded further from making out?" Jimin asks again, an evil smirk is plastered on his face.

"Ahh.. Hyung w-we j-just,  Taehyung said that, i-it was nothing, he was drunk and he just said that out of.. " jungkook was interrupted..

"and being his best friend,  i can say that Taehyung talks truth when he's drunk"

"H-hyung i-it.. "

"watch out bunny,  you'll burn the sandwich"
A new voice comes from behind,  they turns to see,  it's Jin.

"good morning hyung" Jimin strolls towards him.

"morning jimin"
Jin shoves kook and takes the pan from his hand.

" Jimin you set the plates and Jungkook wake the others up, I'll make the remaining breakfast" Jin commands.

They both walks out of the kitchen with a nod and a 'yes'.

"We are not done here,  you'll tell me the rest okay"
Jimin says and walks towards the dining table winking.
Kook is as red as a tomato right now.

Kook went to Tae's room.
He was not on the bed,  instead he heard the water running in the bathroom, and Tae's coughing harshly.  He sprinted there and sees Tae throwing up.

"Tae,  ohh baby!" kook panics and rubs his back.
Tae still throwing up. He got drunk heavily last night and now became morning sick.

"You okay now?"
Kook asks still rubbing his back.

"Eee-yeah" He replies breathing heavily.

"You were pretty drunk last night"

"hmm, i can't take it like after three four glasses"

"You emptied the full bottle baby" Jungkook says wiping Tae's face with the towel.

"Hihi,  i said some ridiculous things right?, i just remember me being grumpy and blabbering meaningless words"
Tae says not so sure,  smiling prettily.