part- 19 Tour

They happily spent their two days stay at yoongi's resort. Tae became extra soft after kook shared his past. Kook said it's okay,  he's okay now but Tae is so stubborn he behaved so lovey dovey and treated kook like a precious fragile girlfriend, and he was though, kook is all strong,  he looks tough by his outer appearance,  but he is a little shy, emotional and a cute kookie from inside., and Tae knows this fact. He won't let anything or anyone to hurt his kookie anymore.

Taehyung drops Jungkook to his home,  of course he doesn't let him go inside easily he refused to let go of Kook's hand and hugs him tightly.

"ohh.. Kookie don't go,  let just go with me,  plwwease" Tae speaks in a dramatic tone.

"enough drama queen,  Jin hyung's watching,  let me go" Kook replies chuckling.

"let's take Jin hyung too"

"cutie pie please" Tae releases kook from the tight hug and was about to kiss,  kook puts his index finger on his lips and pushes him back.

"wait for the next date Tae baby" with this kook opens the car door and ran out,  laughing and sending flying kisses at him.
Tae slide down the window glass and shouts..

"SUCH A TEASE BUNNY,  MEANIE,  YOU'LL REGREAT IT" kook still laughs and keeps sending flying kisses and Tae smiles at him catching the kisses.

...........................................................

They spent the whole week sticking to each other in the lunch break, after classes,  in the evenings.

Finally it's the day Tae will be leaving for his Tour.

"Kookie I'll get busy,  i have to do the rehearsals before getting to the stage , and they planned a full fledged US tour for me,  they even arranged a guide,  I'll be visiting places with the team and even dinners and clubs etc. In my free time,  I'll call you,  and don't you dare think that I'll be busy or whatever and refuse to call understand" Kook nodes in agreement,  right now they are inside Tae's car with dark windows in front of the Airport.

"Tae I'll call you and... "

"and" Tae says waiting for him to continue...

"And I'll miss you, please don't cheat on me with the hot US girls" Kook smiles playfully,  Tae smacks his arm.

"Shut up! "

"I'm serious Tae"

"owww...i see how serious are you" Tae replies sarcastically and Kook gives a smirk.

"well,  US girls are hot and they'll call you Oppa!  Oppa! KimTaehyung oppa!  We love you we purple you and... "
Kook was cut off when Tae places his hand on his mouth and shuts him...

"You are hotter than Venus, and everything else is Neptune for me got it"(venus is the hottest planet and Neptune is the coldest in the solar system Tae is intelligent😀)

"V-Venus"

"yes Venus,  even though the other people around me are like mercury but you are still hotter than Venus "

"You mean you are the Sun and your fans and other people are mercury who are near you but aren't the hottest and and i am hotter than venus so it makes you the hottest and me the second hottest and Venus the third" Kook explains..

"You are smart kookie"

"No Tae you are smarter i mean I'll call it a new Tae theory" Kook shows his bunny teeths.

Tae's manager knocks on the window gesturing that it's time.

"okay babe i am going,  eat well stay healthy and miss me cuz i am gonna miss you like crazy" Tae peck his lips.