Part- 44 His side

Taehyung became weak. He eats less. And sleep, well,  no sleep he just cries. Eyes swelled,  his face lost it's colour,  hair all messy.
Baekhyun, Chanyeol,  Yoonmin and Yugyeom, all trying to find kook but he's nowhere. Tae's father   tried through his connections but no results.

They can't see his condition.
His friends visits him, and tried to cheer him but Jungkook doesn't leave his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook.

He's in a house in Seoul itself. He don't know who's house his father said that they are relatives and he is strictly forbidden from leaving the house. His father asked him that if he'll not meet and explain anything to that singer, he'll forget about him in no time. But kook knows Taehyung will not forget him,  and he has no idea what Taehyung will do to find him. Its hard for himself to forget him,  how could he. His pretty face,  his boxy smile, that cute pout,  his stubbornness, his deep voice when he calls him kookie  with all innocence he wants to hear that voice, those loving kisses. He misses his cute little lion so much.
His tears are uncontrolable as well. He keeps sobbing in the bed,  hugging a pillow, his mom tries to make him eat but he denies everytime.

Taehyung's muscular man looks lifeless.

His phone is with his father,  he asked him not to have any connection to anyone for sometime. And being a good son he agrees on this condition as well.

He thought that he safely and peacefully escaped with Tae that day,  but no his father saw them.
And when he returned after dropping Tae off to his studio he thought his parents already left, little did he knew that his father was there waiting for him.

*flashback*

Jungkook dropped Tae and went home. He parked his car in the garage and knocked on the door expecting Jin to open it.
The door went open revealing his mom.

"Omma?"
He asks surprised. She keeps looking down.

"Welcome home son" his father said with a mischievous grin approaching them.

Kook is confused and he don't know why his parents haven't left yet.

"Appa? omma? You said you'll leave?" he asks entering inside in an innocent tone.

"Yeah but.." his father says and halts in middle of the sentence.

"But?" kook asks coolly and walks inside the living room.
He sees Jin sitting on the couch with pissed off mode.

"Hyung you look angry what's up?" Jin looks at him and looks away. Kook raised his eyebrows in confusion.

His father sits on the couch parallel to Jin. Jin looks at him angrily.

His mother stands beside kook.

"But we thought to spend more time with our boys, and  the youngest one went somewhere else so we decided to wait for your till you come back home" his father says and sits comfortably placing the hand on the back of his head and resting his right leg on the left.

"Where were you by the way?" he asks eyes not leaving kook's.
Kook breaks the eye contact and his hands suddenly started sweating.

"I-i was with yugyeom" he stutters.

"For almost three days?"

"Yea-yeah i was on his farm"

"So,  what you did there for three days?"

"Just gardening and feeding the animals,  Me yugyeom and Jane went out for dinner etc... Like we always do"

"Hmm i see, do you guys have a place where you normally eat your dinner or some random place?" Jin fisted his hand,  glaring at the ground.